Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm guessing that the main thing here is public sex (Which I am fine with) but is the atleast a few ladies that the MC can make into her own personal sex slaves?
Almost all of the people the MC can have sex with are anonymous sex slaves for now. There are a few tentative steps towards something more personal (the Boss if you go to the hospital, possibly the Mayor if you're on the femboy path), but it's not really developed yet.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Can the dev give me some assurance this isn't going to be some bullshit predictable variation of Animal Farm where Erika becomes a dictator and kills or betrays the protagonist or vice versa?

Because the plot is the only thing going for this game and this part is really make or break for me.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I knew it! The futas made a rape drug. :ROFLMAO:
I'd like to see if I'd be able to change outcomes in the end, because I'll probably stop caring about Natalia at all if she just goes along with all of this blindly and I'd have no say in the matter. The "what if Erika kills me after the revolution" line was nice foreshadowing though, really hope it goes somewhere, like Natalia usurping the movement and deciding on the future of non-futas (drugged up rape cattle or equal allies).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can the dev give me some assurance this isn't going to be some bullshit predictable variation of Animal Farm where Erika becomes a dictator and kills or betrays the protagonist or vice versa?

Because the plot is the only thing going for this game and this part is really make or break for me.
Erika has been set up to be a villain pretty much from day one.

Reactions: dinopara

nontrego

Oct 31, 2018
I've been playing this for about an hour, and it's funny how the Main Character never asks the really obvious question that seemed apparent from the start but quickly becomes really interesting: How does the Fisterhood get all these resources?
Of course that might endanger the game's plot-continuity, so whatever. I love the fetishes (futa, impregnation), so I can't wait to see more from this game.

nontrego

Oct 31, 2018
I've been playing this for about an hour, and it's funny how the Main Character never asks the really obvious question that seemed apparent from the start but quickly becomes really interesting: How does the Fisterhood get all these resources?
Of course that might endanger the game's plot-continuity, so whatever. I love the fetishes (futa, impregnation), so I can't wait to see more from this game.
I played all the game has to offer in its current version (0.5a).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it hard to see where the game will go from here, seeing as how it already has somewhat of a happy ending, although it could use some more scenes towards the end. It's also not much of a game yet, and instead more of a linear VN, but I hope this is something that will be expanded on in later releases, although I would put it at a lower priority than new scenes.
I would also say that semen has gone though an impressive overhaul, looking much better in the later scenes than in the earlier ones, so very good job on that one.

nontrego

Oct 31, 2018
Erika has been set up to be a villain pretty much from day one.
I disagree. She's a manipulative psychopath who probably suffers from megalomania as well, but it is far from uncommon for Eroge like this one to have the main character be a part of the "forces of corruption" that Erika is spearheading. She may be a villain from a typical "save the world from tyranny" perspective, but this game doesn't take place from that perspective and therefore I doubt she will take that role.

There's also the fact that she seems to be a vehicle for some of the dev's own fetishes, and making her a villain would be unnatural for the developer.
At worst she goes completely mad and MC will have to take her down, but only to continue her legacy in terms of fetishes, but that will probably be one of a couple of endings at most, not a significant plot twist that happens soon.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
its a great hentai game but i dint like how erika was pusing me to kill the mayer im no killer and all characters will no kill because an asshole tells them to can you please make a 3 opsion to kill her i dont like her to pushy please sorry for the rant i feel very strong about it i rader she kill me than minecontroll to kill

nontrego

Oct 31, 2018
its a great hentai game but i dint like how erika was pusing me to kill the mayer im no killer and all characters will no kill because an asshole tells them to can you please make a 3 opsion to kill her i dont like her to pushy please sorry for the rant i feel very strong about it i rader she kill me than minecontroll to kill
You can actually keep him alive. If you reject a sex scene, I don't remember which one, then you are introduced to Veronica's "Feminization Project" and if you approve of it you can send him there instead.
Personally I also refused to kill the mayor, but I think that's a part of the character development where Nat really realizes that she's a part of something bad, but she's not in a position to back out. As is common in real life when people are introduced to criminal circles. While I do agree that it's bad from a "game" point of view to present the player with options only to take the meaning of the choice away from you afterwards anyway, the norm for many visual novels and H-games is to give you a correct choice and one that leads to a bad end. And I'd honestly rather say "don't kill him" and then have Nat be forced to reluctantly do it anyway, than I would saying "don't kill him" only to get a bad end where Erika kills me for "counter-revolutionary thought", even if it is a shitty choice.

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
so please tell me that we are going to be able to overthrow Erika from her "throne" and create "peace and unity" for all "genders" or at the very least will we be able to save our online friend from everyone?

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
so please tell me that we are going to be able to overthrow Erika from her "throne" and create "peace and unity" for all "genders" or at the very least will we be able to save our online friend from everyone?
There are thousands of other vanilla good-guy hero games, why try and transform this into one of those?

Reactions: nontrego

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
I don't think the character models are THAT bad. It reminds me of Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey...

There are a few spelling and grammar issues, however (e.g. governemnt, sight, etc.) I'd be wiling to correct most of the typos if you're able to dump the dialogue in a .txt, .pdf, .doc., etc., and want the help. I'm beginning to think "governemnt" was a stylistic choice, however...
errors.jpg

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I don't think the character models are THAT bad. It reminds me of Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey...

There are a few spelling and grammar issues, however (e.g. governemnt, sight, etc.) I'd be wiling to correct most of the typos if you're able to dump the dialogue in a .txt, .pdf, .doc., etc., and want the help. I'm beginning to think "governemnt" was a stylistic choice, however...
View attachment 1207500
Thanks for reporting them! I'll review the entire script before the next public release to see if I can find more.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes