VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
No really? I didnt notice.., /s

....You would do well to realize that fetishes aren't all or nothing. I like futa but I don't like futa on male at least when the male looks like the MC. If the answer is "no , futa on male is not avoidable" then simply say so. Giving players options isn't anything groundbreaking.
To be honest I'm not sure if it will be avoidant, I'm thinking about it. Thank you for the feedback, it's important to me.

CrookedDick

Jun 7, 2022
Who is Icarus?
THis motherfucker is ICARUS!!!!!
It's referring to the name of the MC in the preview images on the first page of this thread. Also there is a user here that also makes futa content who's name is "Icarus". I supposed that's the joke.

lol a Even Icarus as a character name, well it isnt making fun of rknight this time
Now hope you understand what ShadowFireBFG was saying!
thanks Fazed for making it easier to understand

CrookedDick

Jun 7, 2022
Ivan SHSC
But Icarus As MC! I hate that man He'd fucked more girls than my complete lifespan.... He's in every second game!!!
This is the boy who stole the game on patreon and then asked to return the money back to him, because he did not like the main character lol. Returned the money.
Hey Ivan SHSC I was just kidding about MC... I said this coz I see this charachter in every second game... He's a Lucky Bastard..
BTW you are the dev(17moonkeys) right?

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes