VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Because I'm well know in the futa genre and people take the piss by naming characters after me. But if you're making an accusation that I'm a thief, without explicit proof....that's, to put it mildly, not right.
You didn't answer how the screenshots with your name appeared on the main page of this thread right after the theft?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You didn't answer how the screenshots with your name appeared on the main page of this thread right after the theft?
I did, read my reply. Mate you are flying false accusations against my name. This is a pirate site, people pay for the games and then some get it refunded, then the game is shared on here. HOWEVER as I said before, I am well known in the futa genre: 3 games, 82 videos, 3 CHYOA stories, comics as well as a book I'm writing to be published on my Amazon account.

Someone downloaded it, not me, but knew me and futa are connected so named their character after me and uploaded the screenshots when they created the thread, then tagged me so I would see them having a joke about me by naming the character after me.

I'm not sure how much more simple I can say it.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I did, read my reply. Mate you are flying false accusations against my name. This is a pirate site, people pay for the games and then some get it refunded, then the game is shared on here. HOWEVER as I said before, I am well known in the futa genre: 3 games, 82 videos, 3 CHYOA stories, comics as well as a book I'm writing to be published on my Amazon account.

Someone downloaded it, not me, but knew me and futa are connected so named their character after me and uploaded the screenshots when they created the thread, then tagged me so I would see them having a joke about me by naming the character after me.

I'm not sure how much more simple I can say it.
I hope you enjoyed the game.
Please don't do this again.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes