VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
I too self insert, which is why gettin railed by a dommy mommy futa is so hot
and I will not judge anyone who wants to be railed. I think a few months ago I started to notice an uptick in futa games. however, they were all futa on male: star mars, your place, a failure to launch etc... I am glad we are getting more futa games, no matter the content. more futa fans = more games that have the chance to be male on futa. lunars chosen, and twisted world are the only really good male on futa games on here imo. it would be nice to get some more, but I will not try to sway the creator.

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
sorry for the spam messages, just one more: People are going to cry and whine anyway, but it would probably reduce some of it if you clarified what the main focus of the game will be. for example, in the game your place I would say 80% of the content is futa on male with 20% being male on futa. on the other hand lunars chose has 80% male on futa with 20% futa on male. have you decided if the MC will be fucked most of the time, or doing the fucking?

I understand if you havent decided yet, and I am not going to try to sway you either way. make the game that you want. I just want to set my expectations.

I will make a selfish request though, if the MC is going to be fucked a lot, it would be nice If he looked a little cuter. just my two cents.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
and I will not judge anyone who wants to be railed. I think a few months ago I started to notice an uptick in futa games. however, they were all futa on male: star mars, your place, a failure to launch etc... I am glad we are getting more futa games, no matter the content. more futa fans = more games that have the chance to be male on futa. lunars chosen, and twisted world are the only really good male on futa games on here imo. it would be nice to get some more, but I will not try to sway the creator.
I agree, and you put out some good points and i do love me some futa on male and male on futa, but would love to see both in a game, but yeah glad to see more futa games and this game is looking pretty good as well, but i think one thing that irks me that i would like to see the male character in these games older some times than some young kid. But i think the dev is doing a good job so far. Also the whole dommy mommy things is getting over used to me big time.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
sorry for the spam messages, just one more: People are going to cry and whine anyway, but it would probably reduce some of it if you clarified what the main focus of the game will be. for example, in the game your place I would say 80% of the content is futa on male with 20% being male on futa. on the other hand lunars chose has 80% male on futa with 20% futa on male. have you decided if the MC will be fucked most of the time, or doing the fucking?

I understand if you havent decided yet, and I am not going to try to sway you either way. make the game that you want. I just want to set my expectations.

I will make a selfish request though, if the MC is going to be fucked a lot, it would be nice If he looked a little cuter. just my two cents.
Based on romantic relationships.
Probably 80% male on futa.
When you suck futanari eggplant is it futa on male?

Reactions: Glewey15

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Based on romantic relationships.
Probably 80% male on futa.
When you suck futanari eggplant is it futa on male?
I dont consider it futa on male unless a penis enters an asshole, but I think others may disagree. I dont see the difference between sucking a dick and eating pussy.

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Another futa x male game for fucks sake cant we get a new futa x female game it seems like every new futa game nowadays is futa x male which turns me off.
Actually there is a lot of futa on female games just gotta look, and glad there is more Male/Futa game but i understand big time need futa/female games also.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes