VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Additional Fetishes
Sleep Sex, Bdsm, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Female Domination, Male Domination, Pregnancy, Virgin, Voyeurism, Teasing, Stripping, Spanking.
(What would you like to see?)
Not a fan of giving recs but since you're asking...
Sleep Sex, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Pregnancy, Voyeurism, Teasing, Spanking

Also some non-con would be nice, but that's just me...

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
As far as initial releases go, there's not much here, but the renders look really nice. Hoping for some male-on-futa as it progresses... although I'm also hoping it doesn't delay UFO updates either.

• Red Heart

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Honestly this feels like it shouldn't even be released yet. There's no sexual content. Barely a paragraph's worth of plot and dialogue. And yet again, you put preview pics that aren't in the release (like on UFO's page).

I get that you are trying to build hype, but I think this ridiculously small release is only deflating anticipation for future updates.

Why ruin a good futa game with a male MC...
Agreed. Don't want to see futa on male content, but avoidable scenes would be a fair compromise. Beggar's can't be choosers I suppose :p

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Cocky Coki sure is a cookie! ;) Haha. I like the names.

Ivan SHSC we know that you got creating good looking renders down. So yeah, qualitiy visuals.
Other than that there is not much to say yet since it's mostly a teaser. Gotta wait and see.

hden6969

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, nice game!
One thing I noticed: "beatiful animals" I think you mean beautiful, although I would have no problem if she wants to beat me up with her "stick".;):love:
Or was this intended? I'm not a native english speaker either, so maybe i'm wrong...

Good luck and keep them cumming anywhere :p:LOL:

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
I saw that you asked for suggestions so here you go. The concept is already interesting to plenty of us and flexible with a guy being transported to another world so It's easy to bounce around whatever story you like. 1. Have variety in personality of the futanari, some can be controlling like the princess sure but others can be a loner, a sweetheart, a hard ass, by the numbers and dutiful, shy and hardened shell, dominatrix, or just a best bud that shows some interest romantically. 2. Do you have a goal in mind in regards to an ending because while it certainly takes a lot of work having multiple character routes and choices afforded to the player makes it more personal to us as the player. 3. Adding dom/sub/loving/ romantic choices allows us to see more sides to the characters and lets we the player create our own story and perspective on who our protagonist is and where we plan to end up. At the side of the princess being bred every night? As a slave being forced to work as a whore to survive? In a loving marriage with our futanari alien wife who's genuinely amazing. As the leader of the futanari and able to fuck whoever we choose. These are all possibilities several would like to see through. 4. Decide the tone of the story, lighthearted and playful which seems to be the initial angle or more serious with time? Do you want a more involved and dynamic narrative? 5. Finally I'd suggest a way to keep our information on characters we know as well as our own stats always convenient in a menu. As well as hints to progress the story in a direction of our choosing depending on what direction you go. I hope some of what I've written down is helpful in any way and as a fellow futanari enjoyer I wish you the smoothest development with Futanari Universe Ivan :)

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes