VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Curious to see how this game will turn out. Creating a good game is hard enough as it is, gotta be a massive task to please "everyone" alongside with a bunch of fetishes, adding animations on top of that :p As for content, I'd love to see pregnancy stuff more than anything! Good luck with the project :)

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I saw that you asked for suggestions so here you go. The concept is already interesting to plenty of us and flexible with a guy being transported to another world so It's easy to bounce around whatever story you like. 1. Have variety in personality of the futanari, some can be controlling like the princess sure but others can be a loner, a sweetheart, a hard ass, by the numbers and dutiful, shy and hardened shell, dominatrix, or just a best bud that shows some interest romantically. 2. Do you have a goal in mind in regards to an ending because while it certainly takes a lot of work having multiple character routes and choices afforded to the player makes it more personal to us as the player. 3. Adding dom/sub/loving/ romantic choices allows us to see more sides to the characters and lets we the player create our own story and perspective on who our protagonist is and where we plan to end up. At the side of the princess being bred every night? As a slave being forced to work as a whore to survive? In a loving marriage with our futanari alien wife who's genuinely amazing. As the leader of the futanari and able to fuck whoever we choose. These are all possibilities several would like to see through. 4. Decide the tone of the story, lighthearted and playful which seems to be the initial angle or more serious with time? Do you want a more involved and dynamic narrative? 5. Finally I'd suggest a way to keep our information on characters we know as well as our own stats always convenient in a menu. As well as hints to progress the story in a direction of our choosing depending on what direction you go. I hope some of what I've written down is helpful in any way and as a fellow futanari enjoyer I wish you the smoothest development with Futanari Universe Ivan :)
Your post gave me some interesting ideas. I can't reliably answer all your questions right now. I have a skeleton story with an ending, but I'm flexible and haven't fully decided how to implement it, so this is why I'll need constant feedback to find the balance.
Screenshot (22).png

Last edited:

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
Your post gave me some interesting ideas. I can't reliably answer all your questions right now. I have a skeleton story with an ending, but I'm flexible and haven't fully decided how to implement it, so this is why I'll need constant feedback to find the balance.
View attachment 2621298
No worries, if you ask again in the future about some content in an update plenty like myself are happy to help. After all we all want a quality flow that sustains futanari developers like yourself to prosper and be able to give back to the community. I hope this game long term gets to be one of the next great ones :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
No worries, if you ask again in the future about some content in an update plenty like myself are happy to help. After all we all want a quality flow that sustains futanari developers like yourself to prosper and be able to give back to the community. I hope this game long term gets to be one of the next great ones :)
Love.

hden6969

Jun 4, 2020
What kind of aliens, show some examples.
hm maybe the mc and mother are not the first to be abducted, maybe in a cell next to us is a muscular green "ork" futa with an oversized third "leg", or a gray/purple smooth alien with one, no two tentacles for a penis :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
hm maybe the mc and mother are not the first to be abducted, maybe in a cell next to us is a muscular green "ork" futa with an oversized third "leg", or a gray/purple smooth alien with one, no two tentacles for a penis :unsure:
Do you know how to upload pictures to the forum?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I think he is complaining that the main character is male and i guess not futa or female.
I know what's going on.
He likes to look at the futanari aesthetics but when it comes to associative participation, he is afraid because he does not have the enough of awareness to destroy the mental cage imposed by society.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexLee
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes