VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Docc777

May 14, 2018
So in 8 months, we have had 3 updates and 5 minutes of story, talk about milking it.
Maybe the Dev got confused. Instead of milking the Futas in the game, he is now milking the supporters irl. :giggle:
Joking aside. I hope that the update frequency gets a lot shorter and the amount of new content "a lot" bigger!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Maybe the Dev got confused. Instead of milking the Futas in the game, he is now milking the supporters irl. :giggle:
Joking aside. I hope that the update frequency gets a lot shorter and the amount of new content "a lot" bigger!
Clearly, the story has gone backwards, at least in the first version we meet the I assume LI, this now has a whole bunch of fucking pointless boring back story, like who fucking cared about talking to another soon to not exist father (#dadlivesmatter) about not going to university.

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
It took longer to download than to play. And I've got a fast connection. Reading all the text took about 4 minutes ? So where was the VN ?

Reactions: Havik79

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
hopefully we get so action with the great futa soon, the Good Son previews for quick short are killer and must for Futa Universe , up there with Mark n Galaxina scene or better

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes