VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
In the next version of UFO Futanari content will be avoidable.
That's good to hear Dev. and the way to go if you want to get paid. Keep the Futa content optional, Clone Mom, Keep doing what you do and finish this.... the story and art are all winners. When you finish put it on Steam and you will get paid. I wish you luck and Happy New Year!

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Thank You for Your Support!
You made a game called Futanari Universe, by default you was going to lose the "average" players, but who cares? The first rule on making a game is making one YOU'RE interested in then the audience, or you'll lose passion for it. Futanari while popular with people are not for everyone, so don't feel you have to change anything to keep people around.

I should know I role play and actually enjoy Futanari art daily, so it's not "unpopular and hated" like some may have you believe, it's just not mainstream kink, but it's also not an easy genre to break out in because so many creators give up early and that has created a negative effect on fans just thinking any creator will abandon a project, so why start.

I think as long as you commit yourself to your vision of the game you want to create, and refine it then you'll succeed in the end, but don't be discouraged or want to change because every other person who clicked on a game with "Futanari" in the title wants to blame you that it's unavoidable or even exists in the first place, it's a dumb take in my opinion you shouldn't waste your time on just because they have sexuality insecurities.

Last edited:

NastyFu

Jan 28, 2018
Like the game so far. good graphics good concept. I think this realease confused a lot of people. I'm guessing here but appears you released a prequel to events released in earlier versions but didn't link the two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

faBBot

Jan 27, 2018
So Dev, you want some honest feedback? OK, here goes___

I was enjoying the game until last update... you know, the one where you decided to change the rules and make the futa content mandatory? Yep, you do remember and no, I and a lot of others did not even bother downloading that update. Bad idea Dev ... that was a seriously stupid move if you're trying to increase viewers and gain subs. Yea, you may not like it but for the vast majority of players Futa content is a hard pass.

Why? Because contrary to the feelz of the Reality challenged Woke crowd, we understand Futa is not a 'Chick with a Dick', it's a 'Guy with Tits', and we ain't ghay. Your efforts to bend that reality with sophistry and verbiage are laudable, but bullshit does not change reality and like I said; We ain't ghay and no we don't want to play a ghay game.

Hey, you make what you want, and we will play what we want, it's all good. Not hating, like I said, you do you - be happy. But if you want more Subs and a pay-day then go back to the original plan and make all Futa content optional. And lets have MC start fuckin the ladies.
Bro the game is called Futanari Universe and you're complaining about futa content???? LMAO

Toastlolol

Aug 4, 2018

I was enjoying the game until last update... you know, the one where you decided to change the rules and make the futa content mandatory? Yep, you do remember and no, I and a lot of others did not even bother downloading that update. Bad idea Dev ... that was a seriously stupid move if you're trying to increase viewers and gain subs. Yea, you may not like it but for the vast majority of players Futa content is a hard pass.

Why? Because contrary to the feelz of the Reality challenged Woke crowd, we understand Futa is not a 'Chick with a Dick', it's a 'Guy with Tits', and we ain't ghay. Your efforts to bend that reality with sophistry and verbiage are laudable, but bullshit does not change reality and like I said; We ain't ghay and no we don't want to play a ghay game.

Hey, you make what you want, and we will play what we want, it's all good. Not hating, like I said, you do you - be happy. But if you want more Subs and a pay-day then go back to the original plan and make all Futa content optional. And lets have MC start fuckin the ladies.
  • Clicks on, downloads, and runs a game called "Futanari Universe"
  • Gets upset when Futanari are in the game
:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's not the fault of the "Reality challenged Woke crowd." You went out looking for dick, found it, consumed it, then the post-nut clarity set in and you felt the need to come tell us how straight you are.

BenitoTrumpolini

Dec 31, 2019

Are you really bitching about futas in a game called "Futanari Universe"? Dude, did your mama dropped you on your head multiple times when you were a child? "I aIn'T GhAy" and then plays a game literally called "chicks with dicks universe".

Jul 24, 2021

The game is literally called Futanari universe in ufo its not manditory what are you yapping (i think the word is) about

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Why? Because contrary to the feelz of the Reality challenged Woke crowd, we understand Futa is not a 'Chick with a Dick', it's a 'Guy with Tits', and we ain't ghay.
This specific point rests exclusively on a single factor: the presence of a fully-functional vagina. Currently, none of the preview pics seen have granted a clear enough view between futa legs to tell if the characters in this game have them or not, and I didn't see the content previous to this current version.

If the characters in this game all appear generally female ('have tits', if you want to be crude, look up 'tittyboy' sometime), have a dick, but no pussy, then what they are is shemale or dickgirl. If the characters have a dick AND a pussy tucked in behind it, then the characters really are futanari (literally translates to 'dual nature'). And all the parts have to be fully functional, including reproductively, something modern RL science can't do right now. But this is fantasy, so the writer can just wave his magic pencil and bam, it all works.

So you're going to have to figure out where you stand since things aren't as stark binary as you think. Oh, and you might want to look up 'pussyboy' sometime when you're up to it.

Reactions: Digitool

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
I quite liked the UFO. Interesting theme and animation. But too straightforward plot. I like to have at least some choices over the game and not just look at preset images. Also, the progression in each new version seemed so small that I wasn't even sure if there was any. If this game avoids that, why not.

• Thinking Face

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The game is literally called Futanari universe in ufo its not manditory what are you yapping (i think the word is) about
In UFO's latest update there is forced Futa on Male content that is not optional or avoidable. MC walks into the room saying he needs to take control of the situation, proceeds to do the exact opposite by allowing himself to get railed and then says "I wouldnt have done it if I wasnt drunk". The reason? The patreon supporters told the Dev to do it. That is not what I want to see from a developer, knowing that someone can just pay money to flip the script so drastically. As a developer, consistency and integrity are the most important traits to have and that has been thrown away now.

I love futa content, but not that kind.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Despite my own grievances with the direction of these two games, from reading your comment I think maybe you should have just stayed away from a thread titled "Futanari Universe" if that is your stance on the content in general.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
In UFO's latest update there is forced Futa on Male content that is not optional or avoidable. MC walks into the room saying he needs to take control of the situation, proceeds to do the exact opposite by allowing himself to get railed and then says "I wouldnt have done it if I wasnt drunk". The reason? The patreon supporters told the Dev to do it. That is not what I want to see from a developer, knowing that someone can just pay money to flip the script so drastically.

I love futa content, but not that kind.
I disagree with the comparison in the first place. While it is the same developer, why are you and others coming to a unrelated game to complain about it? I think you only make yourself look silly if your coming to a game for Futa to complain about forced Futa in UFO. If that's the case go complain on the thread for UFO not the one that is actually made for that kind of content.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I disagree with the comparison in the first place. While it is the same developer, why are you and others coming to a unrelated game to complain about it? I think you only make yourself look silly if your coming to a game for Futa to complain about forced Futa in UFO. If that's the case go complain on the thread for UFO not the one that is actually made for that kind of content.
I have already, and the only reason I mention it now is cuz I saw that other comment. Regardless, this game is related to that game as it is the same setting, same models. This game exists to a be a steam marketable version of UFO, from the words of the dev himself. So I dont think complaints are quite so out of place.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I have already, and the only reason I mention it now is cuz I saw that other comment. Regardless, this game is related to that game as it is the same setting, same models. This game exists to a be a steam marketable version of UFO, from the words of the dev himself. So I dont think complaints are quite so out of place.
Same setting and models? Did you play both versions of this game and UFO? UFO while having Futa makes no mention of the setting that was laid out in FU 0.02 and now 0.05 and that goes both ways since FU has not commented on the sex doll empire that UFO is based on. You could even debate they aren't the same because UFO takes place in the future of our universe while 0.02 of FU said its an alternate one, so really they aren't part of the same universe either unless 17MOONKEYS said otherwise off handedly and forgot? As for models feel free to point out the same ones because I don't see them between both games.

Anyways I do disagree still just by context, Futanari content is what other people are seeking here, so I don't think they'll care about it being forced in an unrelated game. I mean let's flip it, vanilla sex was added into this game and I have to sleep with Olivia...So? I mean that's just normal and with games in general all the time, lol.

I just find it silly when your complaining about a kink in a thread made for that kink, remember we're the minority so we'd want more Futa content around forced or not, since if you can't tell so far by the comments there's kind of a anti-futa theme going on, as a whole kink shaming people who just want representation without the drama.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Same setting and models? Did you play both versions of this game and UFO? UFO while having Futa makes no mention of the setting that was laid out in FU 0.02 and now 0.05 and that goes both ways since FU has not commented on the sex doll empire that UFO is based on. You could even debate they aren't the same because UFO takes make in the future of our universe while 0.02 of FU said its an alternate one, so really they aren't part of the same universe even unless the 17MOONKEYS said otherwise off handedly and forgot?
The game is from the same developer. What are we talking about here? Same setting does not have to mean every minutia of detail is exactly the same. The MC and his "mother" are somehow taken from earth and end up on a space ship inhabited by Futa. It's obvious and the dev said it himself when asked why he is developing two similar games at the same time.

Remember we're the minority so we'd want more Futa content around forced or not, since if you can't tell so far by the comments there's kind of a anti-futa theme going on, as a whole kink shaming people who just want representation without the drama.
...The following statement is not about this developer or game specifically but in general.

That is not a reason to take whatever is handed to you like a good little boy and be happy. My kink is niche but that doesn't mean I will consume anything that is thrown at me. I want it to be of quality or I am not touching it. We would have better games in general if less people were willing to consume whatever slop a developer puts out just because it happens to resemble what they are looking for. I want these games to be better and not just the same copy pasted theme being expressed with a different color tint.

Lets be a bit more specific now. I am noticing a pattern with futa games...specifically ones that feature futa on male. A lot of them are low effort trash made in an attempt to make money off of a niche audience. The plot is shallow or non existent and the characters are one dimensional characters. The futa exist to fuck and the MC exists to be a cock sleeve for them and that is as far as it goes in terms of character development. Either that or the developer does not have a strong idea of what they want to do with the game and leaves it up to the supporters and that is a recipe for disaster no matter which game it is.

This isn't unique to this niche obviously(i feel the same way about them), but because it is a niche(futa) that I am interested in I am seeing a lot of it. No it's not confirmation bias. I know of games that feature heavily in futa on male but have been relatively successful because they are not one dimensional, low effort cash grabs. I just don't play/support them because it is not the kind of futa content I enjoy. But oh boy there seem to be a lot of ppl that just cant wait to get bent over by a futa :rolleyes:.

Anyway the games usually don't last long because they dont get much support...should be obvious why. Still the threads usually have people that echo your sentiment though and I just cannot understand why. Why would you ask for more shit?

Be objective instead. If the game sucks, then it sucks. Plot, character development, script writing, whatever it is. I will not say a game is good or overlook massive flaws, or give devs a pass for flip flopping, just because it has futa or whatever thing I enjoy in it. That is ridiculous.

TLDR: If something is worth doing, then it's worth doing it well. Btw, there will always be anti-s. Human nature. We like different things and not everyone knows how to express themselves better than a gorilla would.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
The game is from the same developer. What are we talking about here? Same setting does not have to mean every minutia of detail is exactly the same. The MC and his "mother" are somehow taken from earth and end up on a space ship inhabited by Futa. It's obvious and the dev said it himself when asked why he is developing two similar games at the same time.

...The following statement is not about this developer or game specifically but in general.

That is not a reason to take whatever is handed to you like a good little boy and be happy. My kink is niche but that doesn't mean I will consume anything that is thrown at me. I want it to be of quality or I am not touching it. We would have better games in general if less people were willing to consume whatever slop a developer puts out just because it happens to resemble what they are looking for. I want these games to be better and not just the same copy pasted theme being expressed with a different color tint.

Lets be a bit more specific now. I am noticing a pattern with futa games...specifically ones that feature futa on male. A lot of them are low effort trash made in an attempt to make money off of a niche audience. The plot is shallow or non existent and the characters are one dimensional characters. The futa exist to fuck and the MC exists to be a cock sleeve for them and that is as far as it goes in terms of character development. Either that or the developer does not have a strong idea of what they want to do with the game and leaves it up to the supporters and that is a recipe for disaster no matter which game it is.

This isn't unique to this niche obviously(i feel the same way about them), but because it is a niche(futa) that I am interested in I am seeing a lot of it. No it's not confirmation bias. I know of games that feature heavily in futa on male but have been relatively successful because they are not one dimensional, low effort cash grabs. I just don't play/support them because it is not the kind of futa content I enjoy. But oh boy there seem to be a lot of ppl that just cant wait to get bent over by a futa :rolleyes:.

Anyway the games usually don't last long because they dont get much support...should be obvious why. Still the threads usually have people that echo your sentiment though and I just cannot understand why. Why would you ask for more shit?

Be objective instead. If the game sucks, then it sucks. Plot, character development, script writing, whatever it is. I will not say a game is good or overlook massive flaws, or give devs a pass for flip flopping, just because it has futa or whatever thing I enjoy in it. That is ridiculous.

TLDR: If something is worth doing, then it's worth doing it well. Btw, there will always be anti-s. Human nature. We like different things and not everyone knows how to express themselves better than a gorilla would.
Well that's saying a lot and for the most part I agree, but this got off topic which was why we are comparing both games minus the superficial setting of boy and mom in space, also you dismissed the same model question? I understand you like others are upset that the dev took a payment and in turn it added content that was forced upon you, but...How does that actually have anything to do with this game? Are you just trying to turn fans away from the dev in general? Or are you going for a I told you so for later if something does happen? I just don't understand why you're invested in this stance of coming to this game to complain about another one even if it's the same dev.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes