VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
I decided to make a prologue and remake the game and its concept.
Should probably put that in the original post ...would've been nice before people downloaded it thinking it was an update. Also its probably best if u had waited to put content into the prologue rather than making people download a prologue with like 10 seconds of no real content. A literal waste of time and bandwidth in my opinion. just a little feedback to consider for any future updates

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2621441

Overview:
A young man with his mother is abducted by a spaceship operated by the Futanari race.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Other Games: UFO - Our Secret
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Could you please give me some honest feedback?
It's very important to me!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3223762 View attachment 3223805 View attachment 3223760 View attachment 2620285 View attachment 2620283 View attachment 3223757 View attachment 2620304 View attachment 2620291 View attachment 2744192
:p;)The Game looks Delicious!!
But I might wait for more content/updates before playing.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I'll wait for more content after reading the comments. It would be nice to just keep the story moving and a few scenes. The dev has shown they can make a decent game and good sex scenes in his other game. There's certainly not too many futa games (especially futa on male) that have this render quality. Hope you're able to keep at it Moonkeys.

cgtc

Apr 1, 2020
I like the result of your work, but I find your way of working chaotic and deficient. You need to have a clear argument and plot for your game before starting to develop it, otherwise what has already happened to you several times will happen again: you undo what was previously done and take several steps back. It gives the impression that you don't have a clear direction and are stumbling around

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
because futas are absolute fucking garbage and you actually had a decent game if you stopped the futas and other weird shit.
you do understand this is a game CENTERED AROUND FUTAS right? its IN THE TITLE. just because the dev's interest doesn't align with yours doesn't mean you can straight bash on their games because of it. don't like it? go try another game. your unconstructive criticism provides nothing that helps the dev on how they can improve. what you're doing is just kink shaming.

IN CASE you didn't know that there are search options, i've excluded a few and feel free to exclude any other tags you don't like in your games: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/notags=191,360,2255

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I like the result of your work, but I find your way of working chaotic and deficient. You need to have a clear argument and plot for your game before starting to develop it, otherwise what has already happened to you several times will happen again: you undo what was previously done and take several steps back. It gives the impression that you don't have a clear direction and are stumbling around
Actually you are right but I am trying to fix it.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
*my rate for this 3mins game is 100/10 1704154906982.png because of how much tasty looking this schlong is in picture.

* in ufo "other dev game" everything was so random and kinda rushed thus making it hard to take anything seriously or even bother reading plot for whatever reason. for example the grandma barged on the mc's room and was like --hey im your grandma and milk mother. oh and by the way i can fix your junk i'm a doctor --- all in one scene no character backstory, nothing.

*if the kink is more focused on "giant sexy dickgirl/woman x little man" to be honest is best to make mc more masochist and innocent and to be corrupted by other characters for their pleasure. and with aisha at the beginning was a perfect example how she was selfish and unconsciously dominant and just wished to be serviced by her new sonny and sleep happily.

* i think its more better to make this more "futa on male" and "female to futa" since this about alliens and supernatural it's easy to do i belive..? i would love to watch aisha grows a tasty dick for example and corrupt mc slowly into servicing her new material in all ways.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Now let me think, Olivia is hot and I do like she feels much more like a character now which is nice instead of just there like the original, and I do like there's a prologue and new character in Natasha I think her name was. Overall I like it although I really hope you keep some elements of the original going forward, since I enjoyed them so much. Like always I enjoy your character models, and look forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So Dev, you want some honest feedback? OK, here goes___

I was enjoying the game until last update... you know, the one where you decided to change the rules and make the futa content mandatory? Yep, you do remember and no, I and a lot of others did not even bother downloading that update. Bad idea Dev ... that was a seriously stupid move if you're trying to increase viewers and gain subs. Yea, you may not like it but for the vast majority of players Futa content is a hard pass.

Why? Because contrary to the feelz of the Reality challenged Woke crowd, we understand Futa is not a 'Chick with a Dick', it's a 'Guy with Tits', and we ain't ghay. Your efforts to bend that reality with sophistry and verbiage are laudable, but bullshit does not change reality and like I said; We ain't ghay and no we don't want to play a ghay game.

Hey, you make what you want, and we will play what we want, it's all good. Not hating, like I said, you do you - be happy. But if you want more Subs and a pay-day then go back to the original plan and make all Futa content optional. And lets have MC start fuckin the ladies.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So Dev, you want some honest feedback? OK, here goes___

I was enjoying the game until last update... you know, the one where you decided to change the rules and make the futa content mandatory? Yep, you do remember and no, I an a lot of others did not even bothering to download that update. Bad idea Dev ... that was a seriously stupid move if you're trying to increase viewers and gain subs. Yea, you may not like it but for the vast majority of players Futa content is a hard pass.

Why? Because contrary to the feelz of the Reality challenged Woke crowd, we understand Futa is not a Chick with a Dick, it's a Guy with Tits, and we ain't ghay. Your efforts to bend that reality with sophistry and verbiage are laudable, but bullshit does not change reality and like I said; We ain't ghay and no we don't want to play a ghay game.

Hey, you make what you want, and we will play what we want ... and avoid what we don't. Not hating, like I said, you do you - be happy. But if you want more Subs and a pay-day then go back to the original plan and make all Futa content optional. And lets have MC start fuckin the ladies.
In the next version of UFO Futanari content will be avoidable.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes