VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This prologue ends after being sucked into a spaceship. That's it? I haven't seen half the pictures that are in the intro thread at all.
same story as UFO....groan....why start another game with only futa content when you have UFO on the (slowwwwwww) works that can satisfy a wide range of users , is out of my comprehension
and usisng part of the character and nearly sam plot of UFO too...bah

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
same story as UFO....groan....why start another game with only futa content when you have UFO on the (slowwwwwww) works that can satisfy a wide range of users , is out of my comprehension
and usisng part of the character and nearly sam plot of UFO too...bah
This game for Steam.

• Angry
Reactions: stargate1979

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so boring and zero progress?
no UFO have content...not so much cuz update are scarce..but the start of the story is basically the same, as some charactrs it seems..in UFO at least there isn't only a genre ..futa..but straight ethero too..so for every taste.

• Sad

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is this a remake or something, I saw these pics a long time ago and this is an update? With a 0.05 version. Maybe, the first release was like a 0.02 or something like that. Just curious, not a complaint.

• Red Heart

Kinghan

Dec 26, 2018
rework the story since its at starting point , build the world pre alien arrival , build some background for aliens in case they have longer screentime in future , after that use the current scene.....
As for fetishes , dont drop them all together , start slow and sensual ...... work on this if the other ppl support my idea.

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes