VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered before but I tried searching the thread and didn't see it.
I like Male on Futa and Futa on Male. Is Futanari on Female and Futanari on Futanari skippable/optional? If so, are they completely cut from the game if skipped or are they just fade to black but referenced and actually happened? I don't like those tags, and actively hate them when the MC is male. Or is the MC forced into NTR/Swinging and/or Voyeurism?
The synopsis "a young man and his mother" is both a plus while being a massive minus due to this ambiguity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'm going to continue this game, I want to make a prologue and change the concept a little.
I hope so, just the little bit that's here actually inspired me in writing out a background for my OC Connie. I had lots of ideas and settled more on a more pure alternative reality theme than space related, but the whole reverse gender roles in that reality and cum addiction was all inspired by just the little bit that's here because I liked the unique concepts so much.

• Red Heart

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
What is it?
Right now it's a lot of world building more than anything, since I still haven't settled on if I want him natural born in that reality, or transported/isekai, lol.

"The setting though is a monarchical society the whole Futa being in charge, which came to place because a rapid decrease in male birth rates, so they went with a more genetic solution. Futanari took over the male role over generations, but there was one issue which was Futanari were highly attracted to males over females, so unless this problem was fixed it meant doom because there was so little males left to go around. Futanari went with going into alternate realities and kidnapping males, it was much simpler than all out war and they found male disappears went largely unnoticed by our people compared to females.

Now The Futanari Society is more stable, men are usually kept as sex toys unless their owner desires over wise, and even females can keep a male if they desire. Females are in a position of privilege given they give birth, while males and futa are the average relationship two genders totally addicted to each other. Connie in this setting is just a humble house "wife" trying to live his life, while also being high quality and sought after by others in power in the city who want the best male they can get."

That's the rough draft anyways, I'll need to revisit it to not only add, but refine it into something more focused down the line.

Last edited:

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
I'm going to continue this game, I want to make a prologue and change the concept a little.
hope there some vespera sex with mc to maybe thats how they insert the translators by pounding peaches, but she wore the condom since thats why there a filled one in her room wink wink

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes