VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
are they going have different kinks like some of characters are fdom and some of them are sub to the mc cos thats my big problem with kinetic visual novel is that alot of them have the same based line for all of thier characters

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
are they going have different kinks like some of characters are fdom and some of them are sub to the mc cos thats my big problem with kinetic visual novel is that alot of them have the same based line for all of thier characters
Of course, they will differ in characters and temperament, sexual preferences and tastes of cream.

Jul 1, 2018
My 2 cents, not a fan of futa on male but I would appreciate a futa on mother corruption path in which you could influence her or the futa's to get interested in the mother and also maybe the mc could partake in some sweet incest.
Just not not a sitting in the corner crying male protagonist please

Peace

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Dev should consider making futa on female(especially with mc'c mom), at least avoidable ntr. As sex only between mc and mom gets boring too soon.

• Red Heart

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Dev should consider making futa on female(especially with mc'c mom), at least avoidable ntr. As sex only between mc and mom gets boring too soon.
there will be futa on female especially with 3 females on ship plus MC . it have all futa pairings futa x female, futa x futa love to see , futa x male , male x futa. only one i don't know is female x futa. P.S plenty of rubber fireworks too

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
there will be futa on female especially with 3 females on ship plus MC . it have all futa pairings futa x female, futa x futa love to see , futa x male , male x futa. only one i don't know is female x futa. P.S plenty of rubber fireworks too
Is mom among those three women? I haven't played yet

• Red Heart

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
I can't wait till bot mom n son get topped by futa then the explain to each other its not as bad as they though . Angelo need to be a good boy to vespera and fill so of her 8 unused balloon with his mouth n butt . Mom can with gina glorious clit

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So dev wanted feedback, here goes.

Game has an interesting concept, if someone likes the kink/genre, but not sure how far the "you have a giant cock and I must suck it!!!" mentality will reach a wide appealiong audience. Sure, those who want to be part of futa on male will love it, but in the story so far here, there doesn't seem to be much will power on the part of the male character to resist. Add in the 'magical' apparent addict properties of the "not-cum cum" from the futa and anyone who plays should expect to be taking is up the ass as the male character part of the story, with regularity. Or having the giant cock (with convenient anthesthetic/numbing pre-cum type lubricant) jammed down the throat with no ability to say no.

The concept seems interesting if the story is written where some weird pheromes are causing everyone to be on horniness level 11, due to the physical differences, just there's little prelude to the story other than what can only be assumed is an exercise to just render a lot of futa on fute, and futa on everyone else, sex.

As a side feedback item, the mother on this game SHOULD have been the female character on the other game UFO, she's much more appealing with her physical dimensions, and overlal generally more attractive for those who don't want an ass too wide to fit through a door without going sideways. (Again, my personal opinion only, but the vibe with the male/female abductee's on UFO was a bit off-putting as well as the genetic experiments against their will)

In any event, I'd give the next release a spin just to see if it's going down the expected "oh let me suck on your giant 'clit'" railroad path or not. :) Curiously, is this the main development path now? UFO seemed to start strongish but then fade a bit, and now with this game out, and the apparent love of futa (which we can assume would not have been the main theme of UFO, or maybe not showcased/highlighted as much as wanted to do, hence this game) just curious on the dev path for this one.

Overall the renders were good, the writing ok/a bit stretched to make things 'ok' or try to draw in a wider audience for a guy soon to be a bottom/sucking a giant cock, and assume even the reluctant mother "who says she's nude while wearing underwear, will meekly go full orgy/super slut due to 'reasons'. (Not shitting on the game, just my honest impressions playing the little here so far :))

• Red Heart

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Feedback? Just no beta male syndrome (Could even let him grow more alpha as the story goes, muscles, cock expansion etc) and everyone should fuck everyone else, no bars held back.
Let everyone have their fetishes :)

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes