VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
My impression was that they were going to be developed at the same time, with alternating releases. I'm more interested in this game, hence my chuckle of frustration :)
plus its shaping up to be one the best Futanari games too. Angelo is going to be a doll baby for the futa

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Dammit it's looking like we won't see any updates for a while. The title of the game should clue people in to the greatness at hand.
i bet we will once .6 of UFO is done, most likely next month maybe to see more of sexy captain n vespera fucking angelo n gina with olvia

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Refer to people in the third person rather than pointing directly as 'you'. And we're talking fiction, why do you need to get personal. Its a game any we're talking fiction for fucks sake.
I disagree, since you're implying only to the penis.
Its all perspective as you mentioned gay means getting any penetration, whereas it is not same as the scenarios I mentioned.
You define 'Liking Dick=gay' I define 'Liking men= gay'.
Learn first before correcting others.
Lmao I think I'll do whatever I want because its my right? and I'm not gonna spare your feelings by refering to you in third person, You don't have to be the smartest person in the world to realize that liking a specific genetalia for its purpose in the bedroom literally confirms your sexuality.

And learn where exactly? lmao Should I go around looking around for some sexual wellness school and learn about the birds and the bees so I don't misidentify what liking penis implies or being penetrated by a dildo implies?

Last edited:

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Your whole argument makes no sense.
Assuming that with gay you mean homosexual, you're wrong.

If I (a female) use a dildo to masturbate that makes me hetero even if I like other girls?
Just cause I get penetrated like you said?

And if I had sex with a futanari, will that makes me homo?
Even if hermafrodite is a different sex?
'Futanari' don't exist in real life, and I believe you spelled hermaphrodite wrong, and it isn't even really a gender, anybody born with that genetic deformity can't reproduce and have an extremely deformed genitalia that looks absolutely nothing like a penis or a vagina. (Look it up, its extremely gross)

And I was referring to men? Not women? you using a dildo to masturbate doesn't make you 'Straight' it just makes you a women.

I'm fine with your sexuality, (I don't care tbh) don't be so damn aggressive I'm literally only explaining facts lmao

exarhentai95

May 5, 2019
'Futanari' don't exist in real life, and I believe you spelled hermaphrodite wrong, and it isn't even really a gender, anybody born with that genetic deformity can't reproduce and have an extremely deformed genitalia that looks absolutely nothing like a penis or a vagina. (Look it up, its extremely gross)

And I was referring to men? Not women? you using a dildo to masturbate doesn't make you 'Straight' it just makes you a women.

I'm fine with your sexuality, (I don't care tbh) don't be so damn aggressive I'm literally only explaining facts lmao
You're not explaining "facts" but your point of view.
I know very well the extremely rare cases of hermaphroditism in humans, not everyone is deformed, but that wasn't the point.

First, since "genders" are virtually infinite everything can be one.
Second, I was saying that using an object is not the same thing of being attracted to another/the same sex.

I made a mix of my ermafrodita and your hermaphrodite (neither of which is the original greek word) and, just to be clear, I wasn't being aggressive.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes