VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
My thoughts on this were, it was very short...but at least it was totally successful in making me interested. I'll be watching for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Damn! This title may be barely more than a teaser right now, but the potential is through the roof.
I'm definitely looking forward to more so keep up the good work.

(UFO is dope af too, and I'm looking forward to its next scene very much!)

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
If you like being penetrated by something literally modeled after a penis then yes that does in fact make you gay or at least a closet gay who'll probably be leaving his wife sooner or later in the relationship lmao

Any penetration is almost a precursor to going full gay.
Refer to people in the third person rather than pointing directly as 'you'. And we're talking fiction, why do you need to get personal. Its a game any we're talking fiction for fucks sake.
I disagree, since you're implying only to the penis.
Its all perspective as you mentioned gay means getting any penetration, whereas it is not same as the scenarios I mentioned.
You define 'Liking Dick=gay' I define 'Liking men= gay'.
Learn first before correcting others.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow so 2 releases now and we are at 4 minutes of story, just why even bother releasing it.

Reactions: artomper

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Welcome to Fitanari Universe lol
the Best universe to escape too With Hot Girls , beautiful Clits and Lots of Balloons. Its my dreams come true Hope for more to Join in the party. Galaxina from UFO feels like a great tease for people to want to know how and what to expect in this Universe. With that Enjoy all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

exarhentai95

May 5, 2019
If you like being penetrated by something literally modeled after a penis then yes that does in fact make you gay or at least a closet gay who'll probably be leaving his wife sooner or later in the relationship lmao

Your whole argument makes no sense.
Assuming that with gay you mean homosexual, you're wrong.

If I (a female) use a dildo to masturbate that makes me hetero even if I like other girls?
Just cause I get penetrated like you said?

And if I had sex with a futanari, will that makes me homo?
Even if hermafrodite is a different sex?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

it sounds like your the closet gay here and you cant get yourself to admit to yourself :unsure: :)

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes