VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
Can someone explain why you like 15+ inch dicks on a futa? I don't, it looks stupid, but why do you like it? NOTE: She's flaccid, yet has a 15+ inch cock, so when fully hard it will be even bigger; more abnormal and inhuman.

Why is a 9 or 10 inch (erect) dick on a futa not enough for you?
I gotta agree. They are a Bit too big, especially the captain(makes them unsexy). Need to be reduced to less abnormal sizes.
Or better keep the stronger characters bigger than minor characters. 9 to 12 inch is perfect.
Also no need for sissification. That nightgown was okay but no need go beyond that.

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
The game looks great story and graphicswise. Too short and no scenes yet. Just like someone said before Male on futa or futa/futa or any orientation as long as its quality. Better keep it neutral ( mutual sex, no one is too dominant).
As for Suggestions of other Fetishes : Breastsucking, Lactation with futa characters, Pregnant futas.
I got more ideas. 'Milk/Futacream milking table': Massage table with a hole for milking (Breasts and dick).
Malenipulation: MC getting nipples sucked/licked/bitten by the girls/futas. 69 (mutual) nipples sucking.
It would be waste if all the characters don't get Breasts sucked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
It is a different orientation as being attracted to a girl with dick. Not same as liking a guy.
Many couples do girl on guy pegging with a strap-on, doesn't make them gay.
Thanks- I always thought sucking a dick (penis) was gay. Thanks for the answer. Like all things in life, "it depends!"

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
It is a different orientation as being attracted to a girl with dick. Not same as liking a guy.
Many couples do girl on guy pegging with a strap-on, doesn't make them gay.
If you like being penetrated by something literally modeled after a penis then yes that does in fact make you gay or at least a closet gay who'll probably be leaving his wife sooner or later in the relationship lmao

Any penetration is almost a precursor to going full gay.

Last edited:

Zeno26

Oct 20, 2017
Could you add futa twins where one is clumsy and always ends up getting stuck in compromising situations while the other has a small penis complex but compensates with a dumptruck. I love the idea of a world full of futas. You can never run out of good ideas.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Could you add futa twins where one is clumsy and always ends up getting stuck in compromising situations while the other has a small penis complex but compensates with a dumptruck. I love the idea of a world full of futas. You can never run out of good ideas.
Let me think…

Reactions: Zeno26

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean if you had a giantess/amazon futa the giant futa dick would fit well with the theme. Plausibly the ones on the space expedition are "small" (bodywise) compared to most peers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idea would be for the abduction isn't so much something is going to happen to mom, but consideration the futas have that with other species tend to experience severe depression/mental issues being separated from their species, so an assumed "mate" was abducted with them. They misunderstood MC's affectionate mother was his mate and got taken along with him. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes