BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1666944123652.png

Overview:
Working at the Paradiso Resort has always been your dream. It has a certain sexy reputation that you would like to take full advantage of. You send in your job application and to your surprise you actually get hired. Will working at a resort that includes a nude beach, a nudist sauna and a pool for skinny dipping be as amazing as you hope it is going to be? Or will all the sexual excitement become too much for you, which could result in you getting fired? Enjoy the freedom of working at the Paradiso Resort in the gameplay loop of Futa Paradise. Work whenever you feel like it to make sure you have enough money to pay your bills and use the rest of your time to explore the resort and its many sexy opportunities.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-26
Developer: Kenningsly - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot0021.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0017.png

Last edited by a moderator:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'd like to make a similar game with the futa protagonist. Where you're dating some handsome, athletic guy, a college-star. You're doing very well. And then, there comes a moment, very soon, when you are engaged in wild, passionate, animal sex in doggy style. He hammers you, giving you an extreme degree of pleasure. He comes hard, driving his shaft into the depths of your wet cave. He sinks down exhausted, trying to catch his breath. And then, at this very moment, you turn around, showing him your huge, throbbing cock, bigger than his and say:
"Now it's my turn."

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
FutaParadise [v0.1.1] Kenningsly

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 202 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 185 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Female protagonist, Futa/trans protagonist

So what's the deal here: will the mc start out as one and turn into the other? Will he have the choice to be one or the other? Will it be possible to play the complete game with a female mc?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I've played it now, the sandbox/gameplay version, and was wondering about something.

Does anybody else think that the author might not be all that experienced in sexual matters? The dialogues and inner monologues, in my opinion and especially during anything sexual, are very lengthy up to a point where it feels like the author is reassuring themselves that they know what they're writing about. Even the first masturbation scene felt more like a lecture about how masturbation works.
And it continued with MCs boss, and Roxanne, and the others whose names I've already forgotten. The dialogues during all the sexual encounters seem wooden at best and they just don't end. Which wouldn't be that bad, if there was any emotional connection being worked on, but that's not the case.
That's my first impression anyway.
The renders are nice though, and after the initial revealing animation at 3 FPS the subsequent animations are also good.

I'll play again in a few updates and am really looking forward to see whether the writing will improve or not.

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
So I've played it now, the sandbox/gameplay version, and was wondering about something.

Does anybody else think that the author might not be all that experienced in sexual matters? The dialogues and inner monologues, in my opinion and especially during anything sexual, are very lengthy up to a point where it feels like the author is reassuring themselves that they know what they're writing about. Even the first masturbation scene felt more like a lecture about how masturbation works.
And it continued with MCs boss, and Roxanne, and the others whose names I've already forgotten. The dialogues during all the sexual encounters seem wooden at best and they just don't end. Which wouldn't be that bad, if there was any emotional connection being worked on, but that's not the case.
That's my first impression anyway.
The renders are nice though, and after the initial revealing animation at 3 FPS the subsequent animations are also good.

I'll play again in a few updates and am really looking forward to see whether the writing will improve or not.
I meant to talk about this in a review for this game. But the dialogue in this game is horrid. We spend 10 frames out 12 with them just talking.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thespaceboss26
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes