Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Sigh. Another case of Futanari being mixed up with shemale. Naturally this isn't trans content either, so neiter of the tags applies.
This shemale = futa trend is entirely Western and just makes me not want to look at Western games as I always do a coinflip whether the dev actually understood what a futanari is or not.
Oh poor boy.. your futa doesn't have a pussy so you can't fap to a bunch of pixels ? that's soooo sad :cry:

Jun 29, 2020
Sigh. Another case of Futanari being mixed up with shemale. Naturally this isn't trans content either, so neiter of the tags applies.
This shemale = futa trend is entirely Western and just makes me not want to look at Western games as I always do a coinflip whether the dev actually understood what a futanari is or not.
this guys entire post history shows his passion of futanari games. please i beg you to talk to a real man, woman or whatever the hell you like

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
this guys entire post history shows his passion of futanari games. please i beg you to talk to a real man, woman or whatever the hell you like
I'm surprised to see that this is the first time you have heard of a fetish. You would think someone coming to a shemale game thread would be more self-aware, but your username makes you look like some off-brand bot, so maybe you don't actually understand human concepts like hypocrisy.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes