• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Any chance you found us a new one, BaasB???
That would be sweet! :)
Anyway... Thanks for all your efforts keeping so very many AVN titles up to date.
You're doing a fine job, my friend.;)(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020

With the arrival of November arrives the next update of Futa Paradise as well. Here is the download link for v0.12:

Mega

This update focuses on something that I've focused on before: Improving the images and animations of previous updates. This is a necessity for a potential future Steam release and I would rather gradually improve the game instead of having three or four updates consecutively purely about image improvement.

So what has been done? I have replaced 34 images with higher quality ones and 2 animations have been redone to improve their quality.

And what does image improvement mean exactly? There are several factors I pay attention to when checking the quality of an image to see if it needs to be improved:

- Poor lighting
- Clipping mistakes
- Other small mistakes like eye position and floating objects or people
- Too much noise (small dots in darker areas)
- Bad character design
- Faulty camera settings

Most of these mistakes won't ruin your experience playing the game, but it's still better for them to not be there. I have improved quite a bit since v0.1 when it comes to image quality and I would like to apply some of the techniques I have learned to some of the older images.

There are still some images left that I would like to improve, but that will probably have to wait until somewhere in 2022.

The final thing I want to let you all know is that the release date of v0.13 is currently December 20th. November is going to be a busy month for me. I've got some personal stuff I need to deal with and I want to participate in the NaNoWriMo writing challenge, which will be eating up a lot of my time this month. So I have decided to push the release date of v0.13 back by about 2 weeks. I apologize for that small delay in advance and I hope to see you all again next month.

TheLargePickel

As far as I remember the FC only goes after female characters.
Hi, could you tell me does this last version has sex sound effects? Such as female moaning etc...? the ones I played before didn't. Plz, let me know thank you.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Futa Paradise [0.12] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3.5 GB/ 274 MB) :WorkUpload,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately I Can Not Download This Game With These Links.
If May, You Can Add Mega Link. Or Pixeldrain?

Reactions: Bloodguard

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody been able to get this one to start on mac? Throws an error for me.

Mar 14, 2018
finshed the game but didn't get an option for an irene romance. is that intentional or did I miss something? (completed all events so there weren't any hints of what to do)

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Lads could someone repack a mac version? I've tried all the tricks I know that usually work but this one won't open.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn this Dev is verbose! Get like 200 lines of dialogue per render in the lewd scenes. Like half an hour of inner monologue per masturbation. Why?
A few more renders and a lot less words would make the sex scenes much better. (y)
Also, the MC can clearly suck herself, but why doesn't she? A self-suck scene is much hotter than a boring handie, especially with the pages of dialogue we have to click through. :cry:
And finally, where is her Goddamn Vagina? Not a real Futa. That probably bothers me a lot more than it should. :LOL:

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Nice to see this one reached completion, but I am sad to see that the option to cruise through with none of the actual gameplay is gone. Seems that my old saves still work for it...

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes