myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

With the arrival of November arrives the next update of Futa Paradise as well. Here is the download link for v0.12:

This update focuses on something that I've focused on before: Improving the images and animations of previous updates. This is a necessity for a potential future Steam release and I would rather gradually improve the game instead of having three or four updates consecutively purely about image improvement.

So what has been done? I have replaced 34 images with higher quality ones and 2 animations have been redone to improve their quality.

And what does image improvement mean exactly? There are several factors I pay attention to when checking the quality of an image to see if it needs to be improved:

- Poor lighting
- Clipping mistakes
- Other small mistakes like eye position and floating objects or people
- Too much noise (small dots in darker areas)
- Bad character design
- Faulty camera settings

Most of these mistakes won't ruin your experience playing the game, but it's still better for them to not be there. I have improved quite a bit since v0.1 when it comes to image quality and I would like to apply some of the techniques I have learned to some of the older images.

There are still some images left that I would like to improve, but that will probably have to wait until somewhere in 2022.

The final thing I want to let you all know is that the release date of v0.13 is currently December 20th. November is going to be a busy month for me. I've got some personal stuff I need to deal with and I want to participate in the NaNoWriMo writing challenge, which will be eating up a lot of my time this month. So I have decided to push the release date of v0.13 back by about 2 weeks. I apologize for that small delay in advance and I hope to see you all again next month.

TheLargePickel

As far as I remember the FC only goes after female characters.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Futa Paradise Final Version
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

You can also use 0x52's URM mod in the game directory

Last edited:

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I'm waiting for several game updates to accumulate to have a good amount of content and I come across this

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
I remember this game as being very grindy. Am I crazy on that? I think that was my biggest beef.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Futa Paradise [Final] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3.5 GB/ 274 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay, friends... Last I saw of this it was in and Abandoned or On Hold status. I don't remember which at present. However, if Kenningsly is planning to update this title and progress development then I don't want to miss it. It's been quite a while since I have looked at this one but I do remember having fun with it for the brief little bit of content it has.

Does anyone here know if the developer plans to continue this project or am I wasting my time here?

Thanks in advance. Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Okay, friends... Last I saw of this it was in and Abandoned or On Hold status. I don't remember which at present. However, if Kenningsly is planning to update this title and progress development then I don't want to miss it. It's been quite a while since I have looked at this one but I do remember having fun with it for the brief little bit of content it has.

Does anyone here know if the developer plans to continue this project or am I wasting my time here?

Thanks in advance. Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
This is the link to download the full game though you need to buy it.

I remember this game as being very grindy. Am I crazy on that? I think that was my biggest beef.
I am unsure how grindy it is but it should have been reduced however i cant remember honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: Tuber2077

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So complete version of this has been out for months, and we have no hero here? :unsure:
Anyone know if it ever made it to Steam?

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes