Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Futa Paradise [v0.6] [Kenningsly] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 3.08 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 220 MB workupload
Compressed Mac Size: 203 MB workupload

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude that MIXdrop site is suspicious af I swear so much malware if your gullible why I only like mega and nopy they download your shit and and nothing bad is there (I'm pretty sure they don't do ads)

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Wish this had a male protagonist, but as long as it's got dickgirls (futa or shemale), I'm not complaining. :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mariavictoria

You do know you can download the file straight from the DEV's patreon page right? Click patreon click download game here click mega download which is the same link as the one shown in the patreon only link.

Also for a thread to be uploaded there usually has to be someone that posts a download link for a game in the game thread then the uploaders will update the OP with the new download as well as make new links.

For patreon's that have a link posted you can copy that link go to the OP like I just did and hit the report button select game update and state thread needs to be updated with this new link thanks. Followed by the link to the file.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Futa Paradise [v0.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 281 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 263 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Is the dialogue in the new content still the same? I remember I came away feeling like the room of monkeys who typed it up were suffering from severe ADHD.
Last time I played anyways.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Since is choise based game, I hoped to finde a lot of choise to make for MC and make mony too but I have see possibility to make monay since we work there. How is it possibile we don't have chance to pay the boss when clearly she work there MC can't pay the rent. We catch only 2 or 3 choise in whole game. How this supposed to be choise based whe it really poor with choise.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
That has been argued to hell and back, starting on page 2. Please don't bring that religious war back. It's almost as bad as vim/emacs. (Like the editor wars, there's a right answer and a wrong answer, but it's not worth getting up in arms about.)
Then just ignore the post and do not complain about it. :rolleyes:

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
Mariavictoria

You do know you can download the file straight from the DEV's patreon page right? Click patreon click download game here click mega download which is the same link as the one shown in the patreon only link.

Also for a thread to be uploaded there usually has to be someone that posts a download link for a game in the game thread then the uploaders will update the OP with the new download as well as make new links.

For patreon's that have a link posted you can copy that link go to the OP like I just did and hit the report button select game update and state thread needs to be updated with this new link thanks. Followed by the link to the file.
and you do realize that there is such a thing as mega not letting you download things because you dont have room and refuse to spend money to upgrade the amount of storage you get right next time please think about how someone might do what i did because mega is a pain in the ass to download from if you dont have space

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
and you do realize that there is such a thing as mega not letting you download things because you dont have room and refuse to spend money to upgrade the amount of storage you get right next time please think about how someone might do what i did because mega is a pain in the ass to download from if you dont have space
i don´t pay for mega and the only problem with mega i get is when i dowload more than 5 gb in a day. but if i restart my router i can download again so i don´t see the problem there.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mariavictoria

I don't really have to think about anything since all you stated in your post was **wish they would update the download because of 0.8 being relesed**. No where in your post did you state anything about mega or anything else. Next time put more info in your post if you want people to actually know what you are talking about.

I have never had a problem with mega other then once in awhile hitting their 5 gig download limit.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes