DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Futa Paradise [v0.5] [Kenningsly]

Original Size Win/Linux : 2.92 Gb

Compressed Size Win/Linux : 228 Mb (276 Mb unpacked)

Win: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jan 28, 2019
I don't like how futa and trans have become a singular tag.
The concept of being trans is that (offensive buzz words warning), someone is one gender, biologically, and TRANSitions to the other gender, either merely in identity, or through surgery, hormones, etc.
The key is that a transition has taken place.

Futanari is a fictional creation where a biological female has, IN ADDITION to her lady parts, male genitalia (that may or may not include balls).

Simply put? Tits and dick but no pussy is not representative of what is "traditionally" seen as futa.

As a "strictly" heterosexual guy, the "fun" about futa is using a purely fictional construct, built around the COMPLETE female form, to temporarily expand your interests beyond the normal, because it isn't real, so you're OK with taking things a little past what a normal boundary would be.
But you take away her pussy, and the pussy of any other "futa" you might meet, and that "strictly" hetero guy (or, sake of argument, "strictly" lesbian girl who is, similarly, because it is fictional and based on a complete female form, a basis to expand, briefly, her interests beyond her normal boundaries) player suddenly...
well, feel like we're playing a TRANS mc, not a futa MC.

There is nothing, strictly, wrong with that. Hell, a game about a MtF or FtM MC finding sex, love, or both, while exploring what they can uniquely bring to the table, sounds like a compelling game that, I have no doubt, might attract significant attention and fan base.

But as stupid as this may sound?
Watching a futa, with pussy, lay on her back, masturbate her dick, and blow a load on her own face, is a huge turn on I'm willing to indulge in. And it's a flight of fancy based on the same "suspension of disbelief" that allows me to read a comic and believe Superman could actual fly.
In reality, no, Superman couldn't exist. But suspend some disbelief, and you can get a universe where SOME anatomical women have a cock, above and beyond everything else.

Watching the exact same model, without the pussy, do the same thing? Every single heterosexual impulse in my body seizes and says "nope, that's a pretty guy with tits blowing a load on himself."
I'm not angry at it, disgusted at it, or anything else. I don't hate it. I don't think it shouldn't exist. I am, simply, not aroused. By taking away a defining aspect of womanhood, my mind tells me, quickly and without doubt "nah, this isn't what I like."

I'm thrilled the game exists. The dev is writing their fantasy. That's great. They're getting attention, and hopefully patreons, for it. Other people who play the end product and enjoying the fantasy too. That's all swell.
But I feel the name of the game is misleading to people, like me, who expect futa to mean something very specific. And that the tag has been usurped and it's meaning changed.

I'm all for trans content. As I already said, I can see a well told game with a trans MC as being compelling. And trans characters, accurately defined as such, already exist in some games as optional LI's, and while I don't pursue them, I do not object to them being there, nor to the idea of them gaining more prominence and not being consigned as much to secondary characters.

But I miss when futa meant FUTA.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Futa Paradise [v0.6] [Kenningsly] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 3.08 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 220 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 203 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kovnk1

Oct 15, 2020
Futa Paradise [v0.6] [Kenningsly] - Compressed

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.08 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 220 MB workupload
Compressed MAC Size: 203 MB workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Thank you very much for Mac version

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
Android games updated daily -

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes