• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Javichu

You have to go back to the main island when it is time to pay the madame and then you will go to her office when the time is right until you get to a certain level and then she can come to the FC instead.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
very nice update, I like this game, another please, and thank you for this :p

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
Like the game so far but have to make one distinction. MC does not have female genitalia, technically making her a transgender (I think?).

Futa comes from the Japanese word futanari -- 二形 -- literally meaning "two forms" and translated as hermaphrodite, having both genitalia. Besides the technical point, having both would open a lot of plot that is not available now...

Aug 8, 2017
Like the game so far but have to make one distinction. MC does not have female genitalia, technically making her a transgender (I think?).

Futa comes from the Japanese word futanari -- 二形 -- literally meaning "two forms" and translated as hermaphrodite, having both genitalia. Besides the technical point, having both would open a lot of plot that is not available now...
Transgender only applies if she was assigned male at birth and decided to transition. If her present configuration did not require medical intervention to bring about, intersex would more apt. This could either be through it growing later in life, more advanced technology for sexing babies, or society being less aggressive about sexing babies. (Sexing = determining the sex of. Intersex people are problematic for a society aggressively assuming binary sex.)

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I like it so far. I don't mind the grind, but the hints say to do "X" and that requires perks. How do I acquire "perk points"? Still haven't figured that out. I'm assuming that it's something stupidly simple that I missed.

Crooked_Warden7

Sep 8, 2018
I like it so far. I don't mind the grind, but the hints say to do "X" and that requires perks. How do I acquire "perk points"? Still haven't figured that out. I'm assuming that it's something stupidly simple that I missed.
Every Sunday when you go to sleep, you'll be offered Challenges where you basically have to complete a certain objective within the next 7 days, things like "Masturbate at least 9 times" or "Don't work for the rest of the week", etc. If you manage to successfully complete them, you get a perk point. If you don't do them, then you don't lose anything and can always retry another time.

Reactions: Lust Demon

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Every Sunday when you go to sleep, you'll be offered Challenges where you basically have to complete a certain objective within the next 7 days, things like "Masturbate at least 9 times" or "Don't work for the rest of the week", etc. If you manage to successfully complete them, you get a perk point. If you don't do them, then you don't lose anything and can always retry another time.
Thanks.

I'm still trying to complete boss chick's mission where you have to find the couple running around naked that shouldn't be and they don't seem to be showing up.

Also got this error, morning and afternoon:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'JobFreedomPoolNonSexy12'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "futa_jobs/futa_freedom_pool.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "F:\games\FutaParadise-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "futa_jobs/futa_freedom_pool.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "F:\games\FutaParadise-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'JobFreedomPoolNonSexy12'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Futa Paradise 0.4
Wed Feb 24 02:49:45 2021

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
that anal finger/fisting scene was disappointing. why make such a scene if you don´t really get to see any of the action?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I've played it now, the sandbox/gameplay version, and was wondering about something.

Does anybody else think that the author might not be all that experienced in sexual matters? The dialogues and inner monologues, in my opinion and especially during anything sexual, are very lengthy up to a point where it feels like the author is reassuring themselves that they know what they're writing about. Even the first masturbation scene felt more like a lecture about how masturbation works.
And it continued with MCs boss, and Roxanne, and the others whose names I've already forgotten. The dialogues during all the sexual encounters seem wooden at best and they just don't end. Which wouldn't be that bad, if there was any emotional connection being worked on, but that's not the case.
That's my first impression anyway.
The renders are nice though, and after the initial revealing animation at 3 FPS the subsequent animations are also good.

I'll play again in a few updates and am really looking forward to see whether the writing will improve or not.
I meant to talk about this in a review for this game. But the dialogue in this game is horrid. We spend 10 frames out 12 with them just talking.
Quoting myself and EmpressVII from back when we played v0.1.

Question to those who have played 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, and now 0.5: Has the writing improved?

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a written walkthrough for this? I played the first (or second version) and found the timing of certain gameplay very difficult to navigate through and would really love to have a path to follow when I go wrong, as I always do.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Question to those who have played 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, and now 0.5: Has the writing improved?
nope

is there NTR in this? i am asking because of the preview pic in the OP with the guy
no ntr you just occasionally run into ppl having sex.

Does anyone know if there is a written walkthrough for this? I played the first (or second version) and found the timing of certain gameplay very difficult to navigate through and would really love to have a path to follow when I go wrong, as I always do.
if you don´t want to go through all that sandbox crap just play vn mode. belive me its much better because the scenes are not worth the grind

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i say this again even though last time i was deleted but its not a "futa" without a vagina
EDIT i say this mainly because balls are optional a large clit vs a dick is optional but the one thing not optional for a futa is a vagina lol cant have futa with no cock sleeve and an ass only means trans

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes