theinlyfaker

May 20, 2017
The game is mistitled. Should be called Trap Paradise. You need to have both genitalia to be a futa. Just putting a dick on a female shaped body is not futa its a man with breasts. Please learn the difference.
Totally agree but this is only the .3 release there's time to save this. Would only need to re-do all the renders with the Mc in them using the full monty BBQ or the futalicious with rosty addon.

theinlyfaker

May 20, 2017
I really wish that was an actual tag on this website instead of just something you write in the first post.
Yeah also tired of seeing this but it's not only a problem in games. I see it in my circle all the time with fellow artists which is where the problem started just about sure.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
The game has attractive characters and isn't overly grindy. However, it commits what in my mind is the #1 offense of hentai game development. The initial first few patches is all tease, voyeur, and touching content. Every route gets only very minor payoff. No character paths are complete. Its just pure blue-balls. And as much as I would love for there to finally be a great futa-themed VN game this isn't it for that reason.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I get unreasonably annoyed by pointless specifics too
Everybody's different. Me? I LOVE pointless specifics. Just yesterday I was reading the Wikipedia articles on the Canada goose and the Cackling goose to look into why ornithologists split the two species, as well as the difference between the numerous subspecies each species still has.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The game is mistitled. Should be called Trap Paradise. You need to have both genitalia to be a futa. Just putting a dick on a female shaped body is not futa its a man with breasts. Please learn the difference.
This comes up at times, unfortunately.

Futanari has a and doesn't just come down to a hermaphrodite who looks like a common female. A traditional futa character can look generally like a "typical" female with only twig and berries for genitals, for example (as in this game.) The genre tag at this site also expresses this possibility.

Personal desires for certain characteristics is a different matter.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
This comes up at times, unfortunately.

Futanari has a and doesn't just come down to a hermaphrodite who looks like a common female. A traditional futa character can look generally like a "typical" female with only twig and berries for genitals, for example (as in this game.) The genre tag at this site also expresses this possibility.

Personal desires for certain characteristics is a different matter.
Maybe use a better site next time.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
maybe just a nitpick, but when in visual novel mode, you have to use the mouse and click to advance the screens of time (day xx, a short while, later, etc) i tried using the skip button, the enter key like any other renpy, but no avail, the black screen with white text just hangs there until i click

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe use a better site next time.
There's a reason I didn't use a site with a more westernized, potentially limited description of the tag - because it glosses over subtleties of the term's uses and meaning, making it easily misinterpreted with respect to this game's main character (and others in similar games) where it should be valid.

And, as you apparently didn't read or comprehend, the site's own tag allows for the definition that I offered - that takes precedence with regards to how we label it.

Per my implication above, any further debate on the definition should happen in a different thread.

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'JobFreedomPoolNonSexy15'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "futa_jobs/futa_freedom_pool.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "D:\New\Kenningsly\FutaParadise-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "futa_jobs/futa_freedom_pool.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "D:\New\Kenningsly\FutaParadise-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'JobFreedomPoolNonSexy15'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Futa Paradise 0.3
Sat Jan 02 14:41:37 2021

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I thought the skinny dip quest was bugged as there was no text Roxanne like there is for the other quests but shows up after you click go skinny dipping.

In the one area if you run out of energy it takes you back to first working area instead of staying in the area that you are in.

When you met madam tyrant she asks you what she should call the FC and the FC says to call her Veronica instead of Victoria.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I might wait for the next update as I'm not really interested in madam Irene as I'm pretty sure most of her stuff will be mistress type stuff.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I remember I found this game to be a nice. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the girls often dodge the cumshot...
So a lot of cum (nice) but... dodged.
WHY :HideThePain:

This game is still on my watchlist tho.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes