frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
i don´t pay for mega and the only problem with mega i get is when i dowload more than 5 gb in a day. but if i restart my router i can download again so i don´t see the problem there.
That means you have a dynamically assigned IP by your ISP and so your IP changes when you restart your router but I would say that more people have a static IP which doesn't change no matter how many times we restart our router so therefore the 5 GB limit is still a problem for us then.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

I'm happy to announce that despite some setbacks (illness being a prominent one), I did manage to get v0.9 done on time. So here it is:

This update focuses on improving what's already there instead of adding new content. I was in a bit of a rush during the development of v0.1 last year, which meant that some images where not even close to the graphical quality that I'd like them to be. I have wanted to fix that for a while now because the images that are of a somewhat poor quality are encountered early in the game (some even right from the start) and I felt that they would make a very poor first impression on new players.
So in what areas have the images improved and how many have been replaced? The grand total came to 64 images (I doubled the amount of new images that v0.9 would have received if I had added new content to it, which I felt was a fair compromise), most of which are from the afore mentioned v0.1 of the game. All of them have had the noise in the image reduced significantly, which will immediately make a big improvement. But a lot of them have also had slight tweaks to their lighting and some have had their entire lighting setup redone from stretch. With the lighting tweaks I focused on those images that had areas that were too bright or too dark or where the contrast was poor.
Here is a brief overview of what images were replaced:
- 20 images of the introduction of the game where Madam Irene hires you
- 13 images related to training activities such as the sauna, skinny dipping and the gym
- 2 images from Roxanne's storyline
- 1 image for Shirley's storyline
- 28 images related to jobs such as the freedom pool, the pizzeria, the reception and the high wave beach hut
There are still a lot of images that I would like to replace, so I will probably do another of these updates sometime in the future. But that probably won't be for a while, as I'd like to get back to finishing up Roxanne's and Shirley's storylines now.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Se no new choise? No how make money? No new choise? Impovement image quality only? But still too poor of choise.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Futa Paradise [v0.11] [Kenningsly] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.49 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 549 MB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 532 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Futa Paradise [v0.11] APK -

Last edited:

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for developing this game, but it's a job of work playing it. You wake up, work, get tired, try to earn money. That's real life, not really something I want to do in my down time.

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017
Some mod could update this thread. on patreon already has the version 0.11

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god what a grind to do almost nothing, sending a sex freak in a resort where she is not authorised to do anything she likes what a strange idea!!
I hoped that the game would become better with time and get into some kinks but no, plain sex without anything special, one or two images and it's over.
The title Futa Paradise is a scam!

Cramone

May 14, 2018
First time i saw principal image i conclude was pic girl naked with snake pet or alien (like in movie Alien dir Ridley Scott)...
then i saw the title and understand all

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
i don´t pay for mega and the only problem with mega i get is when i dowload more than 5 gb in a day. but if i restart my router i can download again so i don´t see the problem there.
I run a VPN and clear the mega.nz cookies, so no problem, ever...

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
the woman in image 4 have the same head of Marsha of the game dark neighborhood
its the same dev or just someone stoled his content?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Haven't touched this game in months but there are two massive glaring issues that need to be addressed.

1. Text boxes are far too high or too large. Yes you can hit H to hide the box but to have to do that to virtually every scene because the box is either too large or too high relative to the scene being rendered is sloppy design at the very least. Either shrink the text box or zoom in less on the scene so the text box isn't covering the focus so much.

2. The day transition screens and "Meanwhile..." transition screens aren't skipable. You have to manually click through which isn't so much of a big deal I guess in the normal gameplay mode its a bigger issue in terms of VN mode. It's jarring and none of the skip settings in the preferences can change this behavior.

Besides those issues I am pleased with how the game as evolved since I have last played and I am almost looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: BaeScout83

Tetsuo1

Mar 15, 2021
That means you have a dynamically assigned IP by your ISP and so your IP changes when you restart your router but I would say that more people have a static IP which doesn't change no matter how many times we restart our router so therefore the 5 GB limit is still a problem for us then.
Just use a VPN, it's how I get around the limits.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I only have two unpurchased perks left: increase chance of rain and decrease chance of rain.
As far as I know, the only effect of rain is that it restricts your choice of activities. The existence of the option to make it rain more often confuses me and makes me think there's something I don't know about. Is there something I'm missing? Is there some reason why I would want it to rain more often?

EDIT: Oh yeah! And the MC (and the manager) states her own name wrong in like the first two minutes of the game. It's really weird and off-putting. How has that never been fixed after so many updates? It is surprisingly sloppy looking compared to the rest of the game.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Futa Paradise [v0.9] [Kenningsly] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.29 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 334 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 316 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Add a compressed version for the new update please

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Futa Paradise [v0.9 >> v0.11] - Unofficial Update Patch [Kenningsly]

Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

ISXPM (Win Only) v0.9 >> v0.11: 219 MB
- -

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes