Nov 6, 2020
Just started playing this game, and I'm enjoying it so far, but is there a way to change up the text boxes? I can barely read it, white text on bright background isn't conductive to my already bad eyes.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I was curious if the scenes were animated or just still images so I googled and found two videos on I think game-play for this but I maybe wrong so is this video gameplay for this game?

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I was about to ask out about the animations just now.

I think this video you linked isn't about it, Deep5 is a NSFW content creator with lots of videos on rule43video.com

If anyone has a clue about if the sex scenes are well animated, I'd be glad to know

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I was curious if the scenes were animated or just still images so I googled and found two videos on I think game-play for this but I maybe wrong so is this video gameplay for this game?
That vid is not from this game. The only animated scenes in this one are the solo masturbation scenes. The rest are all just slides with tons of words per render. She doesn't even self-suck in the solo scenes, though clearly, she can, so kind of a waste. :cry:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
That vid is not from this game. The only animated scenes in this one are the solo masturbation scenes. The rest are all just slides with tons of words per render. She doesn't even self-suck in the solo scenes, though clearly, she can, so kind of a waste. :cry:
Glad I did not download and try it then.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Futa Paradise Final Version
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

You can also use 0x52's URM mod in the game directory
Updated my Android port to Final Version.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
whats the deal with the ghost? i mean you find it but then you cant do anything else?

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
Is the game completed? Found out that the story with the yoga session is pretty short and seems unfinished unless im wrong. Is there like a guide of to what to do in game that would help the game seems pretty good but unfinished unless its already finished.

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Sigh. Another case of Futanari being mixed up with shemale. Naturally this isn't trans content either, so neiter of the tags applies.
This shemale = futa trend is entirely Western and just makes me not want to look at Western games as I always do a coinflip whether the dev actually understood what a futanari is or not.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes