• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

With the arrival of November arrives the next update of Futa Paradise as well. Here is the download link for v0.12:

This update focuses on something that I've focused on before: Improving the images and animations of previous updates. This is a necessity for a potential future Steam release and I would rather gradually improve the game instead of having three or four updates consecutively purely about image improvement.

So what has been done? I have replaced 34 images with higher quality ones and 2 animations have been redone to improve their quality.

And what does image improvement mean exactly? There are several factors I pay attention to when checking the quality of an image to see if it needs to be improved:

- Poor lighting
- Clipping mistakes
- Other small mistakes like eye position and floating objects or people
- Too much noise (small dots in darker areas)
- Bad character design
- Faulty camera settings

Most of these mistakes won't ruin your experience playing the game, but it's still better for them to not be there. I have improved quite a bit since v0.1 when it comes to image quality and I would like to apply some of the techniques I have learned to some of the older images.

There are still some images left that I would like to improve, but that will probably have to wait until somewhere in 2022.

The final thing I want to let you all know is that the release date of v0.13 is currently December 20th. November is going to be a busy month for me. I've got some personal stuff I need to deal with and I want to participate in the NaNoWriMo writing challenge, which will be eating up a lot of my time this month. So I have decided to push the release date of v0.13 back by about 2 weeks. I apologize for that small delay in advance and I hope to see you all again next month.

TheLargePickel

As far as I remember the FC only goes after female characters.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Futa Paradise Final Version
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

You can also use 0x52's URM mod in the game directory

Last edited:

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I'm waiting for several game updates to accumulate to have a good amount of content and I come across this

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
I remember this game as being very grindy. Am I crazy on that? I think that was my biggest beef.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Futa Paradise [Final] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3.5 GB/ 274 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay, friends... Last I saw of this it was in and Abandoned or On Hold status. I don't remember which at present. However, if Kenningsly is planning to update this title and progress development then I don't want to miss it. It's been quite a while since I have looked at this one but I do remember having fun with it for the brief little bit of content it has.

Does anyone here know if the developer plans to continue this project or am I wasting my time here?

Thanks in advance. Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Okay, friends... Last I saw of this it was in and Abandoned or On Hold status. I don't remember which at present. However, if Kenningsly is planning to update this title and progress development then I don't want to miss it. It's been quite a while since I have looked at this one but I do remember having fun with it for the brief little bit of content it has.

Does anyone here know if the developer plans to continue this project or am I wasting my time here?

Thanks in advance. Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
This is the link to download the full game though you need to buy it.

I remember this game as being very grindy. Am I crazy on that? I think that was my biggest beef.
I am unsure how grindy it is but it should have been reduced however i cant remember honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: Tuber2077

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So complete version of this has been out for months, and we have no hero here? :unsure:
Anyone know if it ever made it to Steam?

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes