MiMiA Cute presents... fnT-HatsF-
futari no Tobari -Hikari and Tobaru the sticky Flight-​

Updated: 2019-05-03
Developer/Publisher: MiMiA Cute
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Language: English (subbed)
Length: 31m & 42s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
- - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Mar 17, 2019
Sorry rhetorical doesn't always come out right. I know why, I just hate it. And wish a few creators could touch the feel of some of the Anime without the censorship. Example I would love to support Teaching Feeling if it was uncen.. I wont pay for censorhip. And there are a few others. Umerro (though not a giant tit fan) has some stuff that would be interesting if there were no mosiac's or a naughty vid I saw the other day with a girl stuck in a playground donut? I would try, have more free time than most but wouldnt even know where to begin. Daz, Renply no clue what goes into all this but figure its about my pay grade.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Sorry rhetorical doesn't always come out right. I know why, I just hate it. And wish a few creators could touch the feel of some of the Anime without the censorship. Example I would love to support Teaching Feeling if it was uncen.. I wont pay for censorhip. And there are a few others. Umerro (though not a giant tit fan) has some stuff that would be interesting if there were no mosiac's or a naughty vid I saw the other day with a girl stuck in a playground donut? I would try, have more free time than most but wouldnt even know where to begin. Daz, Renply no clue what goes into all this but figure its about my pay grade.
Long time ago I asked, on some Anime forum, question why JP artist's (and companies) don't go globally, unfortunately didn't got satisfactory reply as to why, most answers were related to language barrier (both for communication and cost associated with adding translation to product and low appeal of such product, only EN trans, for a consumer), taxes, additional cost of offshore sites. And of course there is law side of things, i.e. I don't know if JP citizen can upload uncen. material to outside of JP without any legal repercussions (although I may be wrong on this one, but that would explain as to why there is no leeks of unc. material).

And don't hold Your breath waiting for a ban / change in cen. law, this won't happen anytime soon. IIRC when Obama was president there was talk about importing JP AV into US and JP television and communication (???) minister stated that cen. law is what's stopping US citizens from watching / ordering JP AV material. It was now few years back, nothing happened on this front... so as said, I doubt this will change anytime soon.

As for removal of cen. I think for 2D videos it's easier then for 3D, much less work, better end results.
Here is example of image alteration, note that person why did this is pro, and good one, works at Disney IIRC, so yeah high end stuff: . Software used ToonBoom Harmony. You could use Photoshop I guess also and do frame by frame cen. removal. Hard and tedious work ...

Last edited:

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 296034

Overview:
MiMiA Cute presents... fnT-HatsF-
futari no Tobari -Hikari and Tobaru the sticky Flight-​

Updated: 2019-05-03
Developer/Publisher: MiMiA Cute
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Language: English (subbed)
Length: 31m & 42s
Genre:

Installation:

Download
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 296035 View attachment 296036 View attachment 296037
No homo but this is hot.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is there anywhere where I can get the SubDESU version of this in high-res? I feel the subtitles there are a little less distracting.