Aug 8, 2017
My only problem with the game is that preview picture #3 (and the corresponding scene in-game) is a fucking tease! HOW DARE.

Jokes aside, I really loved it so far. Best of luck going forward!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
there is no chicks with dicks just guys with tits if that is not a problem for you , you are a gigachad if not you are bi an you can`t handle it
And guys with tits also have a vagina, according to you? :unsure:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm just confused as to why it has to be a futa.. and not say a shota.. that isn't a trap.. or a buff guy.. or an ungly guy..

What is it with gender becoming this gray smudge tainting the window?
Since when is futa supremacy anything but a ridiculous vision that has to be avoided like the fucking plague?

Art is beautiful. But I really want to see it being put back to use for something less like.. this agenda of smearing shit together and calling it an unstudied field of nature.

Like, Futas get huge cocks that look so good, with massive shapely balls, loads that drown out the heavens.
Meanwhile everything else with a dick is either
a furry,
a buff guy with a small dick and balls by comparison..
a kid with an inexistent dick by comparison, never mind being raped all the time..
a fat, old, ugly bastard that shouldn't even have a penis to begin with.. it should be dead..
a monster (a stupid mix between furry and fat ugly bastard)

Or, I see a game with promise, but it just isn't quite there, or is in [on hold] [Abandoned] purgatory ;-;

Do I seriously have to be the first ever fucking liptard who has to actually try and make
a proper average joe with a sizeable locker of junk, properly animated, with a proper harem of beauties and not shit-bitches?
Is this my Fate? To be forced to make what I want to see made by others, but can't, because they're too fucking dense to agree on making it?

Fuck, I can't even make Unity work on my laptop.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm just confused as to why it has to be a futa.. and not say a shota.. that isn't a trap.. or a buff guy.. or an ungly guy..

Since when is futa supremacy anything but a ridiculous vision that has to be avoided like the fucking plague?

Art is beautiful. But I really want to see it being put back to use for something less like.. this agenda of smearing shit together and calling it an unstudied field of nature.

Like, Futas get huge cocks that look so good, with massive shapely balls, loads that drown out the heavens.
a furry,
a kid with an inexistent dick by comparison, never mind being raped all the time..
a fat, old, ugly bastard that shouldn't even have a penis to begin with.. it should be dead..

Or, I see a game with promise, but it just isn't quite there, or is in [on hold] [Abandoned] purgatory ;-;

Do I seriously have to be the first ever fucking liptard who has to actually try and make
a proper average joe with a sizeable locker of junk, properly animated, with a proper harem of beauties and not shit-bitches?
Is this my Fate? To be forced to make what I want to see made by others, but can't, because they're too fucking dense to agree on making it?

Well you are free to feel & think that way, but personally I'm more than glad the protag is a futa and not a dude. Also I just generally prefer this sorta setting over stuff involving regular m/f content by miles. I get that it's disappointing to find games that look super appealing but turn out to contain only/mostly content one dislikes a lot, but there is an abundance of VN style games for people after more regular, straight content that doesn't touch any of the tags you are put off by. It seems a bit greedy to me to come to a thread for a game that clearly isn't targeted at an audience with your likes and dislikes and complain in such a manner about it not catering to your tastes, but you're free to do so of course.

Inguin

Jun 11, 2020

a furry,

You need to get out more. Getting laid would probably help too.

TeraWatt

Futariuum's Gate Writer and Fanfiction Writer
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
The game looks amazeing ~ playing into everything i would want from a game like this. supporting this project on patron ^_^! Hope to see lots of content!
Thanks so much for your support! I'm so pleased to see all the positive responses in this thread, it's really making me happy.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

a furry,

:unsure:
I'm confused as to how you think there is shortage of games that have a male mc with big package. Isn't that like90% of games? Maybe not all of them have non goofy looking guy, but definitely not a shortage of big dick male mc games. In fact that is probably one of the more common complaints I see. "why does the MC always have a horse cock???? Oh another man child with a footlong that fucks the family and the entire neighborhood" Or "Finally an mc with a believable penis size." followed by more ppl complaining that the MC's dick is too small. L M A O.

I play those games. There are plenty of them.

As long as the player is given agency of choice I'd rather play a game with a hot futanari or even a trap mc vs a dumbass/ugly "regular male mc"( by that I mean poorly written, not just because male. I am a guy too after all) though. So there is that. At least that way everything on screen is(to be blunt) at least in range of being attractive to me vs an MC taking up half the screen real estate while having an appearance that is a net negative towards my boner.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
:unsure:
I'm confused as to how you think there is shortage of games that have a male mc with big package. Isn't that like90% of games? Maybe not all of them have non goofy looking guy, but definitely not a shortage of big dick male mc games. In fact that is probably one of the more common complaints I see. "why does the MC always have a horse cock???? Oh another man child with a footlong that fucks the family and the entire neighborhood" Or "Finally an mc with a believable penis size." followed by more ppl complaining the MC's dick is too small. L M A O.

I play those games. There are plenty of them.
Absolutely, the vast majority of games is exactly as the other guy wants them to be, sure, this level of hand drawn art is rare enough just in general, but it's even more rare to find it in a game that is not what he described. What is extremely rare are games looking this good being mostly about f/f (including futa) lewd stuff and romance. Which is kinda logical since the audience is far smaller, but it's kinda wild to then complain here as if there is a shortage of games about straight, regular men getting it on with straight women.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The writing and art are pretty darned fantastic. Impressive start, really. Will be watching this one with great interest.

Just to throw my hat into the ring, I think the best part of futa stories and games is when the futanari is sprinkled artfully between the cast members. Heh. Members. If only the protag is a futanari, well, obviously they look great, but it also runs the risk of being essentially the same bog standard alpha chad harem style game as many others, albiet with a different coat of paint (the paint is terribly nice here, at least). Such games tend to forget their protagonist even has lady bits to use, which is just silly, especially in scenarios where it's a new change or state of being. Like, their entire life being a healthy and presumably sexually active individual, and it just flicks off like a lightswitch? Meh.

The fact a futa gets to explore both sides of the bedroom bop is one of the best parts of the genre, as well as rediculous things that only work in fantasy such as two futas penetrating eachother at the same time, or the protagonist and the romantic leads somehow getting each other pregnant for the ultimate happy end. I mean, if you're gonna walk on the wild side, may as well go the distance and all that.

End o' rant. And again, the game looks to have an amazing start. Best of luck, devs!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The writing and art are pretty darned fantastic. Impressive start, really. Will be watching this one with great interest.

Just to throw my hat into the ring, I think the best part of futa stories and games is when the futanari is sprinkled artfully between the cast members. Heh. Members. If only the protag is a futanari, well, obviously they look great, but it also runs the risk of being essentially the same bog standard alpha chad harem style game as many others, albiet with a different coat of paint (the paint is terribly nice here, at least). Such games tend to forget their protagonist even has lady bits to use, which is just silly, especially in scenarios where it's a new change or state of being. Like, their entire life being a healthy and presumably sexually active individual, and it just flicks off like a lightswitch? Meh.

The fact a futa gets to explore both sides of the bedroom bop is one of the best parts of the genre, as well as rediculous things that only work in fantasy such as two futas penetrating eachother at the same time, or the protagonist and the romantic leads somehow getting each other pregnant for the ultimate happy end. I mean, if you're gonna walk on the wild side, may as well go the distance and all that.

End o' rant. And again, the game looks to have an amazing start. Best of luck, devs!
I wholeheartedly agree, but as far as I understood it there will be (or there at least is a realistic chance the Devs will consider it) other futanari characters among the potential romances in the game & the protagonist can also be on the receiving end of penetration. Hope I didn't get that wrong, sorry if I did, I don't mean to give you false hope I'm strongly hoping for what you describe myself, especially getting at least the prospect of Maya starting her own family at the end, even if it's not a direct part of the gameplay itself.

Edit: I just realized that I think Maya already muses about the fact that Futas aren't that uncommon, if I'm not very mistaken this isn't a story about her accepting being a futa but her libido (sub-sequentially probably nature as a half demon), that the fact her mom abandoned her is by no means her fault and there's nothing wrong with her, aside from her mental state & that's again not something she is at fault for. Also of course that she is lovable and worthy of affection...a story about a depressed girl with serious self-esteem issues and in need of some love from the people around her. Other Futas in the gameworld are more in control of their urges and also just don't have her superhuman libido to begin with, they don't feel an overwhelming urge to masturbate more or less all day & also don't get aroused by simple, light touches (even if those are from super hot ladies like Laura or Nicole :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: TeraWatt
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes