4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks, I'm so glad you liked it!
The depravity path is a consequential path, mostly involving forced content. And I don't have plans for Ollie at the moment aside from cucking him.
Futa on female and Futa on Futa might be the dominant traits of this game.
I really am enjoying the game. I love the protag too. I hope to see more of this as time goes on.

Reactions: ScarletGames

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Wow. Great Looking Game. Futa NTR. It's My Favorite Genre.
Thanks For Creating This Game. ScarletGames.
Keep It Up Your Amazing Work.

Nov 24, 2018
I get this is supposed to be A short introductory update and every one has their own way to doing version numbers. But with version number like 1.1.1 end of content almost felt like I had crashed into wall or something. lol

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
So dev what made you want to get into making futa ntr then?
Nothing dramatic really.
I love futanari and I enjoy ntr. A combination of both shoots straight up my list every time.
But there aren't enough futa games, not to mention Futa NTR games on this site. So I played with my imagination for a while and after writing multiple scenarios, I came up with one that works best for me.
I'm not the biggest fan of female protags tbh, but I found enlightenment on the day I realized;
Dude, 'Futa Protag = Another set of titties', why the hell are you debating this?!
And I guess that was the moment our futa protagonist was born.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Are the two paths present set from that single choice, or will each girl introduced have their own set of paths? Either way, definitely following this one.
Each girl will have their own.
From depravity and NTR paths to sub and dom, maybe even sharing?(I haven't decided.)
The current choice will execute 2 very different paths till they rejoin the main path in the next few days, nothing permanent. I don't want to write any permanent alternative paths that will make the story too complex, because I want to give you guys more options and angles to explore the game from.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Nothing dramatic really.
I love futanari and I enjoy ntr. A combination of both shoots straight up my list every time.
But there aren't enough futa games, not to mention Futa NTR games on this site. So I played with my imagination for a while and after writing multiple scenarios, I came up with one that works best for me.
I'm not the biggest fan of female protags tbh, but I found enlightenment on the day I realized;
Dude, 'Futa Protag = Another set of titties', why the hell are you debating this?!
And I guess that was the moment our futa protagonist was born.
Well I'm glad to be joined in this mission by another futa ntr dev, good luck and I look forward to how this pans out.

• Red Heart

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
An interesting build that has definitely grabbed my attention, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

Some feedback:
I think it's unfortunate only the kissing was animated (unless something slipped my mind). The masturbation and groping I think should also have been animated. It was good to know with the message at the end that there will be more animations, but I think one of the strengths of Koikatsu is the easy creation (relatively speaking) of animations—and IMO that should be taken full advantage of.

There is some unnecessary narration of what's happening on screen. There's proper use of "show don't tell", but then as you, for example, see our protagonist rummage around for her pills (show), it is for some reason also being described (tell). That makes for reading that fatigues, IMO. The "Ugh, not here. Not there..." type of talking (which was also present) is more than fine to pace it out. Not a huge deal in this small teaser build, but something like that would kill me over a long period of time :KEK:

Uniqsoul

Sep 28, 2019
Great game! A good start, the sound effects and soundtracks were great, without forgetting the character design. Keep up the great work. I'll be waiting for future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
how will the NTR (netorare) work exactly like one choice ntr one not or like a full on route ect. good start looking forward to the future updates, Good luck. also would a gallery be possible in the future.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes