• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm getting error message on the safe version and on patched version
The game directly boots into a traceback:
Error like this happens when you didn't correctly replaced the game folder of safe version with the game folder of the patch.
It's not a patched version, it's a patch which contains the correct files, not a functional game version in itself.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
How to Uncensor:
I didnt bother digging for how the password is obfuscated. I just edit out the password check so download this script.rpy into game folder and in options you can turn ON the taboo mode and when it asks for password you can type anything in. I didnt play the game but i made sure the new mode appears in Story Mode > Various Stories.

If you want to do it yourselfjust extract script.rpy from scripts.rpa and find this code and add same comment hashtags as i did:
Python:
label confirm_filter1:
    hide screen confirm_filter
    if persistent.loli_filter==0:
        $ persistent.loli_filter = 1
        $ persistent.main_menu_background = "title2.jpg"
        $renpy.get_autoreload
        return
    else:
        if persistent.use_filter==0:
            $ check_password = renpy.input("You need to enter the password to unlock underage content:")
            #if check_password==persistent.password:
            "That's it. You're about to do something really bad..."
            "Remember that despite all this being virtual, in reality children trafficking and horrific abuse exist. Traumatising (or worse) innocent young lifes that deserve fare more than to be treated as vulgar pieces of meat...by human monsters."
            #$ renpy.run(OpenURL("https://amberalertgps.com/blogs/news/20-shocking-facts-you-didn-t-know-about-child-safety"))
            $ persistent.use_filter = 1
            #else:
            #    "Wrong, if you don't have the password already you can find it at my Patreon."
            #    return
        $ persistent.loli_filter = 0
        $ persistent.main_menu_background = "title.png"
        $renpy.get_autoreload
        return

Jan 28, 2021
why not just post the password here like ???? someone got it or can dm it im not making a discord or using patreon to get a password i aint got money for that

Jan 28, 2021
How to Uncensor:
I didnt bother digging for how the password is obfuscated. I just edit out the password check so download this script.rpy into game folder and in options you can turn ON the taboo mode and when it asks for password you can type anything in. I didnt play the game but i made sure the new mode appears in Story Mode > Various Stories.

If you want to do it yourselfjust extract script.rpy from scripts.rpa and find this code and add same comment hashtags as i did:
Python:
label confirm_filter1:
    hide screen confirm_filter
    if persistent.loli_filter==0:
        $ persistent.loli_filter = 1
        $ persistent.main_menu_background = "title2.jpg"
        $renpy.get_autoreload
        return
    else:
        if persistent.use_filter==0:
            $ check_password = renpy.input("You need to enter the password to unlock underage content:")
            #if check_password==persistent.password:
            "That's it. You're about to do something really bad..."
            "Remember that despite all this being virtual, in reality children trafficking and horrific abuse exist. Traumatising (or worse) innocent young lifes that deserve fare more than to be treated as vulgar pieces of meat...by human monsters."
            #$ renpy.run(OpenURL("https://amberalertgps.com/blogs/news/20-shocking-facts-you-didn-t-know-about-child-safety"))
            $ persistent.use_filter = 1
            #else:
            #    "Wrong, if you don't have the password already you can find it at my Patreon."
            #    return
        $ persistent.loli_filter = 0
        $ persistent.main_menu_background = "title.png"
        $renpy.get_autoreload
        return
how do i extract rpy from rpa?? im confused

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
how do i extract rpy from rpa?? im confused
thats for people who want to do it themselves. in ur case u just download the premade .rpy i shared in that post. its only for those who dont trust my files they can download an rpa extractor like Unrenpy to get all the .RPYs out and edit the code themselves.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
can you send it then please? i do think there is no reason to make people ask though it wont change anything rlly
I know it's a bother, but I prefer making people ask so at least they don't come across this content on a whim, and hopefully they'll be more aware. Maybe it can dissuade some too.

Reactions: MD27

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Grossest, most disgusting media I've seen since I watched Saló or the 120 days of sodomy as a teen...

10 out of 10

iant22

Jun 6, 2022
I put the patch into the damn safe version and it doesn't work how do you install it correctly

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Error like this happens when you didn't correctly replaced the game folder of safe version with the game folder of the patch.
It's not a patched version, it's a patch which contains the correct files, not a functional game version in itself.
Thank you for this reply. I couldn't figure out how to install the patch, but it turns out you gotta merge the two game folders instead of replacing one with the other. I'm playing on MacOS and it's easy to merge two folders with the same name using the alt (option) button.

To everyone else, ,

And

Last edited:

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Futayuri 1.5 : 1 main story, the ch. 2 of Hijabi Corruption (scat optional). And the first scene with the old nun in the confessional (there will be more). Also, I've added lots of optimization : you can toggle an intrusive mode that display directly the UI and button, there's a screen from a modder I used where you can customize a lot, like enlarge the fontsize. And I also added a characters gallery in the notebook (top right button), where you can learn more about each character, even see their evolution.
CENSORED:
Patch:

For players of old version, ignore the error and enable then redisable the filter. Also if you want to unlock all content, the characters infos in the notebook, it's advised to restart the whole game

Last edited by a moderator:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
CENSORED: Mega
Patch: Pixeldrain

For players of old version, ignore the error and enable then redisable the filter. Also if you want to unlock all content, the characters infos in the notebook, it's advised to restart the whole game
Please, can you delete the links? I don't want to share those links here as it could get me banned. It's not like I wouldn't have updated my thread, really not cool bro...
Edit: Thanks.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Please, can you delete the links? I don't want to share those links here as it could get me banned. It's not like I wouldn't have updated my thread, really not cool bro...
Edit: Thanks.
You posted your links on your discord 12 hours ago and did not mirror them for this website. So they are shared with this website so that they can be mirrored and uploaded. If you had made at least 1 safe mirror and shared that, then u can avoid a situation where ur personal drive is shared. But this is a piracy website. If you make the F95 community wait because you want to send the game to your paid supporters first then it shouldnt be surprising that they leak here. From there, they are mirrored by the site uploaders.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes