• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Futurama: Lust in Space [v0.2.3] [Do-Hicky Games]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Good News Everyone! My message is for all those who are eagerly awaiting the new update. I am pleased to announce that Planet Amazonia is now available with its full content. :)
So I've gotten Bean released, is that the end of current content? Marge shows in the gallery, but doesn't seem to be any way to progress.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FuturamaLustInSpace-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Developer: Do-Hicky Games
Version: 0.2.1
Just an FYI in English *suffocates* implies dying or approaching death from lack of oxygen. I believe the word you were looking for is *GASP* which is the written version of "sucks breath in sharply to express disbelief at something incredible even if it is only incredibly stupid or wrong".
When I see you use suffocates as an exclamation it just makes me feel like you... well since I will only get in trouble for telling you how I feel about it and it won't help you. I will instead tell you what I say to all poorly translated games: English is the most complicated language to translate to or from excluding maybe Navajo. You do not need to feel bad about a lack of understanding English terms because even people who only know English make mistakes with our language. I hope you can take this as helpful, constructive information and not as a slam against you or your game.

Reactions: Zwart

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Lol. 0.2.1 didn't got released to the Public, means it got Leaked. How could the Leaker released the Leak today and miss the 0.2.2 Version that got released 3 days ago? :unsure:

zombiedo

Dec 15, 2019
Lol. 0.2.1 didn't got released to the Public, means it got Leaked. How could the Leaker released the Leak today and miss the 0.2.2 Version that got released 3 days ago? :unsure:
Well I hope 0.2.2 will get posted soon since when you reach the sex scene with bean 0.2.1 gets stuck (at least for me).

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
Why did the dev think it would be a smart idea to make the camera move automatically during sex scenes without any control over it? It's as if they don't want us to see the art thanks to how shittily the camera is moved around

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheat Mod :

Futurama - Lust In Space 0.2.3 :
/ (76 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

Cash and Poop cheat added, tell me if you want some other thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes