Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Haven't played yet, but the therapist scenes in the original were my favourite of the entire game. Are you also using changing texts and shifting imagery? Are there kinks like in the original?

From what I can tell from the comments is that the mental changes come rather quickly. Is there a chance for a future path were the changes are more subtle?
Generally I feel like games that have a quick mental shift lock themselves from different possibilities. Like, if you're a complete bimbo within the first 10 scenes, where do you go from there? Then the game becomes more about being a bimbo than about the change/fall of the character.
Glitch text - yes, glitch imagery - no.
I tried to use same glitch text that was in 1.6 of original game, but it did not work for some reason, I am noob in CSS, so I had to use a bit different variant.
I will try not to lock myself and balance between sexy stuff I want to add and total bimbofication.
At the end of current update she is not total bimbo, she just lost some IQ, become slightly more open to sexual stuff, and should clear arousal more often to control herself (IQ and this effect will return to normal in 6 month of game time). Also she become exhibitionist and do not wear underwear, because I don't wanna split that part.

Any chance to get body modification and add a dick to the MC?
I dont think this will happen, at least not any time soon, in rare case it will be temporal and avoidable.

Last edited:

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Another nice Female-Agent-like (I wonder will it reach the level of its own genre before the original gets finished? ;)). Now I just hope it will not get hit with the snails pace development curse as well. I really like the idea and concept for this game and you have some nice ideas I especially like the Portal clothes Idea, though from your Heavy Spoiler hints at the end I am not sure if you are not planning of milking it for all it is worth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I have to criticize however is the fact that the entire game is currently on railroads with no choices at all, so it really isn't a game at all. Now you shouldn't try to create hundreds of meaningful choices, that way an abandoned game lies but you should try to give the illusion of choice and maybe no more than maybe three relatively meaningful choices here is a (SFW ;)) on the concept.

My favorite for a meaningful choice so far would be to avoid being affected by the bimbo pill one because as much as I love the PC getting turned into a horny perverted slut, I am not a fan of the bimbo thing at all. I really can't wrap my head around the attraction to dumb woman and especially the bimbo archetype. OK there is the easy sex part but otherwise those personalities tend to be about as pleasant to be around as nails on a chalkboard, at least for me. You could still have the exact scenes for the most part by replacing being dumb with fucking up because being out of your mind horny as without inner bimbo your shame prevents you from getting proper release or being blackmailed. You would only have to change some of the dialog and the internal monologue to reflect the different attitude. Still a lot of work but I think this keeps it manageable enough.
Thanks for suggestions!

Illusion choice - I actually have it a bit, fake dices and always closed option and I am now hated about this. I may create micro branches in future, which would be a couple of passages but without affect on main story.

About bimbo - sorry but I find it sexy and she is not total bimbo, just a bit :)

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
The real mystery is that after all these years, the original STILL has fans who're inspired by it.
How does that even happen.
You can play original female agent for free, so I don't think long delay between updates is the point to hate game that is free to you. And I like original game in general, even if it has problems like staying on same place for several updates.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Honestly, not a fan of forced bimbofication/mind altering in general. It is always more interesting when there is a choice to pretend to be controlled or be affected by it and seeing all those mental struggles that go along with an act of pretending, fear to blow your acting or worse - to change because of it.
But will check out the game anyway.

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
Illusion choice - I actually have it a bit, fake dices and always closed option and I am now hated about this.
That's not really illusion of choice, because it's just too flimsy. Always false choices are also problematic in general because it might cause people to waste a lot of time trying to get it enabled. Micro branches and the occasional reference to past choices is really the minimum you need to create the illusion of choice.

Reactions: Bonerhat

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
:mad:

Yes, will modify change log in next update.

No, plan to update each 1-2 month, but if people don't like this - then will abandon this.
I was just joking about the original one, is such a shame it never moves foward the original idea is just amazing, so I am always happy to see new iterations of it, thanks a lot for your work! Hope everything goes great!

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
You can play original female agent for free, so I don't think long delay between updates is the point to hate game that is free to you. And I like original game in general, even if it has problems like staying on same place for several updates.
Right, because it's free, you cannot think it's bad.
Obviously, sorry I missed that.

Reactions: RyRa²

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
What I have to criticize however is the fact that the entire game is currently on railroads with no choices at all, so it really isn't a game at all. Now you shouldn't try to create hundreds of meaningful choices, that way an abandoned game lies but you should try to give the illusion of choice and maybe no more than maybe three relatively meaningful choices here is a (SFW ;)) on the concept.
This article about meaningful choices is a great read. Thank you for the link :)

Reactions: O1010000

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Bonerhat
Thanks for review, this is my response:
Genuine advice, don't get too hung up over a single negative review. You've already gotten some positive comments from people more into it, and I'm sure if you continue to distinguish it as it's own thing like Girl Spy did, you'll get more, prehaps even from me. I just did not find it particularly compelling in it's current state.

As for the Cyberpunk thing, that was just one possible suggestion. The 10 years date is your creation not an actual limitation, so you can do anything you want with it. My point was that with 'Future' being the predominant part of the title and leading people's expectations the most, I think playing into that and going into a more scifi direction with locations other than contemporary American ones would be the most natural way to distinguish yourself from Female Agent. Right now the game feels more like a parody mod called Bimbo Agent rather than a competing game called Future Agent. But again, it's just a suggestion, make the game you want.

Either way though, I hope you luck with your project and don't be discouraged if you feel passionate about it.

Last edited:

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
I was a sub to Crush's patreon like a year ago, canceled after that terrible blowjob episode where she had a panic attack in the bathroom. This game is a great parody of the original game, pokes fun at how absolutely ridiculous the original game is. Bimboification is always a solid choice as well. Thanks dev.

Reactions: Parsifal123123

No ladies

Apr 5, 2020
Finished it relatively quick, but already really looking forward to the next update. Here are some ideas:

Portal - feels very similar to "hakuro no fujin" stuff i came across online. perhaps you can go along with the idea of putting the mouth portal next to the urethra or asshole as a blackmail event with the concept of human centipede

onlyfollower - maybe have the mc do some ridiculous challenge and post it. this can tie in to blackmail or maybe the semen addiction (gokkun challenge) you intend to have. you may also consider body inflation content here

plot - maybe you can have a mission where mc need to find for illegal hacking and possession. what i mean is hackers access mc BC and gain control of her body. I was thinking you can implement this for a massage parlor where mc is forced to stay and keep still while a female masseuse uses syringes and aphrodisiac lotions/oils to forcibly increase mc sensitivity

Reactions: Parsifal123123
May 30, 2023
I think what's here is very promising. Thanks to the developer for making this and I wish you luck for your continued development.

I have a few recommendations for the future direction. I understand this is something you're doing for free so I hope it doesn't seem pushy, these are all just ways I think the game could be made better.

Firstly, and this is the main one, is that I strongly recommend letting the player choose which mission to go on every day instead of having it all in a single linear narrative where everything happens in a row to every player. This will allow players to prioritize their favourite fetishes and avoid things they don't like as much. It will also make the game more replayable.

The paths don't have to be completely mutually exclusive. And if you really want to get fancy you could make "perks" / "fetishes" picked up from one mission impact the other missions, so doing it in different orders might also have some small but fun variations that will also encourage replaying even more. The more variations the make the harder it is for you as a developer, of course, so I understand there are serious limits. But I do think it would enhance the game quite a bit.

Second - if you plan to include any player choices, be sure to include optional "bad" endings, which are usually a lot of fun. Older RAGS MC games like "Rough Landing" 1 and 2 or "Etranz" were great for how many such endings they included. Finding all the ways to "lose" (usually be completely taken over / enslaved with an ending slide describing the long term consequences) was half the fun.

Thirdly, in terms of Quality of Life stuff - whenever the game asks you to pick an outfit, consider implementing a default outfit that you can just use with a single click for people who don't want to think about it. I don't mind but if I played it again it might get annoying.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes