MAX MARK

Aug 28, 2023
Hey Dev.. Really liked the game. You made quite a good story.. Me personally , I really liked all except maybe hypno-slave.. Perhaps you could add a bit of Masochism ( A character at the secretory mission who loves BDSM) in the next update..
Waiting for the next update.

Reactions: dasflute2
Oct 26, 2022
You can try to extract parts of the folders, then reopen 7z and continue with next folders

Yeah, now when I think about last scene... I agree that it is probably appeared too early in the game, maybe later in the development I move it further and replace its original place with something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what i am saying is that she is getting treated like an object,and the ,,action'' it's going too fast,she should be able to have some choices,even tiny ones,while that pill still control most of her brain ..

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
As it concerns the content of this game, I love the mind control element, esp. as it concerns development of the exhibitionism kink and awakening of the MC's inner bimbo. I am more indifferent about the hypnosis subplot but I can acknowledge it is an issue of preferred kinks and YMMV. The separated body parts events was rather too weird from my PoV to be sexy and I fast-clicked through it. As it concerns future content, I am eager for the secretary and blackmail subplots, meh about the hypnosis one.

If anything, I am especially eager for any potential future content that can extend/reinforce the inner bimbo effect, the same way it seems in the card for the hypnosis effect. Can we hope for anything in this regard for the future?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I was not able to reproduce that, maybe it was not "immediately after character creation" ? Like when you arrive to NY for first mission - in the header there will be your cover name instead of original one.

I was not originally planning to have only Mind control kink, it will definitely take a big part of the game, but not everything will be based on it.

Six pack was already in the game, but disabled... I have no idea why they make cool stuff and then just... disable them? Strange

I hope to bring more spy stuff in the coming mission, do you have more detailed description about what you wanted to see?
Probably just more agent stuff. I don't know what kinds of stories you already have planned out, the portal thing was a little sudden. I agree with the other poster who said a slower ramp up might be better.

One thing I liked about one of the other games was they had an over arching mission, but small missions and obstacles would get thrown in as they tried to progress.

The mind control doesn't have to be 0-100 immediately either. It could be a small thing, like maybe they send her signals to do something in a public place, etc.

I'd like to see more influenced actions rather than straight up commands. Like, suggestions instead of demands.

nikkidoll

Feb 17, 2021
created a new character - Piper Jones - and immediately after character creation completed the game renamed her to Piper Clarke.
Maybe a bug. Maybe I misclicked something.
I've also had this happen - not sure how to reproduce, but it seems like the last name sometimes changes to not what I change it to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Hey Dev.. Really liked the game. You made quite a good story.. Me personally , I really liked all except maybe hypno-slave.. Perhaps you could add a bit of Masochism ( A character at the secretory mission who loves BDSM) in the next update..
Waiting for the next update.
I need examples what do you mean, BDSM secretary just gives almost 0 information.

what i am saying is that she is getting treated like an object,and the ,,action'' it's going too fast,she should be able to have some choices,even tiny ones,while that pill still control most of her brain ..
I need actual examples before I can understand what exactly do you mean. Fast speed was discussed multiple times.

Hello,
Love the game - but weirdly the avatar is half naked, and most clothes do not appear. Did I miss to do something?
What platform? Did you load save from previous version? Did you extract archive fully?

As it concerns the content of this game, I love the mind control element, esp. as it concerns development of the exhibitionism kink and awakening of the MC's inner bimbo. I am more indifferent about the hypnosis subplot but I can acknowledge it is an issue of preferred kinks and YMMV. The separated body parts events was rather too weird from my PoV to be sexy and I fast-clicked through it. As it concerns future content, I am eager for the secretary and blackmail subplots, meh about the hypnosis one.

If anything, I am especially eager for any potential future content that can extend/reinforce the inner bimbo effect, the same way it seems in the card for the hypnosis effect. Can we hope for anything in this regard for the future?
There is 1 scene planned about bimbo and bunch about hypno, you can check spoilers in the end

Probably just more agent stuff. I don't know what kinds of stories you already have planned out, the portal thing was a little sudden. I agree with the other poster who said a slower ramp up might be better.

One thing I liked about one of the other games was they had an over arching mission, but small missions and obstacles would get thrown in as they tried to progress.

The mind control doesn't have to be 0-100 immediately either. It could be a small thing, like maybe they send her signals to do something in a public place, etc.

I'd like to see more influenced actions rather than straight up commands. Like, suggestions instead of demands.
Since I dont know what you exactly do you mean by agent stuff then I dont promise anything that you may expect, but generally speaking there will be some more agent stuff in secretary mission.
If hypno would be small thing then it should be split into a lot of parts, if I split it on many parts then I would not be able to release multiple other kinks and stories planned.
Sorry there will be only straight up commands.
Also I dont understand that thing with "suggestions". It is like she is under their control but they say "We suggest you to do ..." And heroine is like "Thanks for you suggestion but no, have a nice day" :)

MAX MARK

Aug 28, 2023
I need examples what do you mean, BDSM secretary just gives almost 0 information.

I need actual examples before I can understand what exactly do you mean. Fast speed was discussed multiple times.

What platform? Did you load save from previous version? Did you extract archive fully?

There is 1 scene planned about bimbo and bunch about hypno, you can check spoilers in the end

Since I dont know what you mean by agent stuff then I dont promise anything that you may expect, but there will be some more agent stuff in secretary mission.
If hypno would be small thing then it should be split into a lot of parts, if I split it on many parts then I would not be able to release multiple other kinks and stories planned.
Also I dont understand that thing with "suggestions". It is like she is under their control but they say "We suggest you to do ..." And heroine is like "Thanks for you suggestion but no, have a nice day" :)
Like , When she goes on the secretory mission in company and will become a cocksucker for them you may as well as a guy (Probably the CEO) who is into BDSM and force her into it doing bondage etc..(Some Christian Grey like
stuff from FIFTY SHADES)

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Like , When she goes on the secretory mission in company and will become a cocksucker for them you may as well as a guy (Probably the CEO) who is into BDSM and force her into it doing bondage etc..(Some Christian Grey like
stuff from FIFTY SHADES)
I did not watch that movie or read book, so I have no idea what it is about

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
As opposed to some others I like the pacing of this game, just enough flavor text and straight to the point. I do wonder tho if the bimbofication could include hair dye for non-blonde chars to keep up with the trope (perhaps part of secretary prep?) and one idea I had when playing was that the brute-force removal of portals could come with a chance of "returning" wrong body part (frequency glitch or some bs, with MC obv willing to take risk to get out)

Reactions: Parsifal123123

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
As opposed to some others I like the pacing of this game, just enough flavor text and straight to the point. I do wonder tho if the bimbofication could include hair dye for non-blonde chars to keep up with the trope (perhaps part of secretary prep?) and one idea I had when playing was that the brute-force removal of portals could come with a chance of "returning" wrong body part (frequency glitch or some bs, with MC obv willing to take risk to get out)
It is better to let exact hair color or small boobs lovers to continue see heroine the same as they setup her.
But I have plans to modify hair color, boob size and maybe something else for short period of game story or maybe a bad end.
"returning" wrong body part - It is like to have pussy-mouth or what? It is interesting but kind of extreme so probably small chance for that and not from portal scenario.

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020

Since I dont know what you exactly do you mean by agent stuff then I dont promise anything that you may expect, but generally speaking there will be some more agent stuff in secretary mission.
Hello and thank you - it’s a new game that I launched. I play on PC.

Rumata

Jul 3, 2018
Очень хорошая игра. Огромное спасибо разработчику за то, что за последние 5 лет он сделал больше, чем автор-женщина-агент. Единственное, что хотелось бы добавить, это то, что помимо работы в моей жизни мало событий. Она меняется, и сцены с соседями, новыми знакомствами на улице или в кафе с последствиями были бы великолепны. Может быть, завести парня и NTR...

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes