Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Honestly, not a fan of forced bimbofication/mind altering in general. It is always more interesting when there is a choice to pretend to be controlled or be affected by it and seeing all those mental struggles that go along with an act of pretending, fear to blow your acting or worse - to change because of it.
But will check out the game anyway.
Sorry, I am more into forced, then pretending.

That's not really illusion of choice, because it's just too flimsy. Always false choices are also problematic in general because it might cause people to waste a lot of time trying to get it enabled. Micro branches and the occasional reference to past choices is really the minimum you need to create the illusion of choice.
Yes, will check article and see what I can do about it.
But if this about when: you do a choice, then watch result, then return back, do other choice and see 99% same result - then I actually hate such cases. Similar to when in original FA there is a 3 option choice how to greet someone, that just change fist few words on next passage. :mad:

Right, because it's free, you cannot think it's bad.
Obviously, sorry I missed that.
I am glad you got my point :D But it is not so bad to not have fans at all, I think even if developments stops then existing content and quality is enough to have some fans.

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Finished it relatively quick, but already really looking forward to the next update. Here are some ideas:

Portal - feels very similar to "hakuro no fujin" stuff i came across online. perhaps you can go along with the idea of putting the mouth portal next to the urethra or asshole as a blackmail event with the concept of human centipede

onlyfollower - maybe have the mc do some ridiculous challenge and post it. this can tie in to blackmail or maybe the semen addiction (gokkun challenge) you intend to have. you may also consider body inflation content here

plot - maybe you can have a mission where mc need to find for illegal hacking and possession. what i mean is hackers access mc BC and gain control of her body. I was thinking you can implement this for a massage parlor where mc is forced to stay and keep still while a female masseuse uses syringes and aphrodisiac lotions/oils to forcibly increase mc sensitivity
Thanks for suggestions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think what's here is very promising. Thanks to the developer for making this and I wish you luck for your continued development.

I have a few recommendations for the future direction. I understand this is something you're doing for free so I hope it doesn't seem pushy, these are all just ways I think the game could be made better.

Firstly, and this is the main one, is that I strongly recommend letting the player choose which mission to go on every day instead of having it all in a single linear narrative where everything happens in a row to every player. This will allow players to prioritize their favourite fetishes and avoid things they don't like as much. It will also make the game more replayable.

The paths don't have to be completely mutually exclusive. And if you really want to get fancy you could make "perks" / "fetishes" picked up from one mission impact the other missions, so doing it in different orders might also have some small but fun variations that will also encourage replaying even more. The more variations the make the harder it is for you as a developer, of course, so I understand there are serious limits. But I do think it would enhance the game quite a bit.

Second - if you plan to include any player choices, be sure to include optional "bad" endings, which are usually a lot of fun. Older RAGS MC games like "Rough Landing" 1 and 2 or "Etranz" were great for how many such endings they included. Finding all the ways to "lose" (usually be completely taken over / enslaved with an ending slide describing the long term consequences) was half the fun.

Thirdly, in terms of Quality of Life stuff - whenever the game asks you to pick an outfit, consider implementing a default outfit that you can just use with a single click for people who don't want to think about it. I don't mind but if I played it again it might get annoying.
Thanks for suggestions
About first - that is too complicated to be implemented. But I probably introduce some small choice branches for a few passages each.
About second - yes, will probably do some choices with bed endings for a few passages later.
About third - it takes me just a few seconds to pick outfit and in most cases clothing wardrobe is different for each situation in story, I dont think this is a problem worth to be spend time on.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I feel like all of these spinoffs and mods keep missing the original point of FA, which promised to be less linear and have skills and choices actually matter. Blue Swallow is stuck in prologue hell like the first iteration of FA, and this one alongside Girl Spy delve too deeply into extremely specific fetishes.

• Sad
Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
I feel like all of these spinoffs and mods keep missing the original point of FA, which promised to be less linear and have skills and choices actually matter. Blue Swallow is stuck in prologue hell like the first iteration of FA, and this one alongside Girl Spy delve too deeply into extremely specific fetishes.
Less liner - this is really complicated thing, you can notice that most even AAA games don't have variations.
For example Cyberpunk 2077 - almost fully linear plot with only choices in first and last mission. There are branches in other side missions, but they are so small and do not change almost anything.
GTA 5 - fully linear with only choice in the last mission.

And these are AAA games with hundreds of people involved in development. But I plan to add small branches with choices later.

About original point of FA - First I don't have target to fully follow original point of FA, and I don't think RPG element was so important point of 1.6 version of the original game. For me important point was fact that you are undercover agent and you forced to use your sexuality on missions or being thrown into situations on missions where you are sexually abused by criminals.
And good spy story and adventures are main point for me. Current version of mod is kinda deviated from spy story more into mind control and non con sex (my fetishes), but I plan to bring more "spy and undercover agent" content in future.

On another note: I think Parsifal123123 would like this game:
HTML - Fake AI [v0.9.56] [Dahakma] | F95zone
Thanks! Already played it, good game.

Reactions: cclizard

dividead

May 1, 2017
Another one? I get it that the format is good guys but what we actually need is for someone to finish one of them, not to make more of them.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Well I hope this one doesn't get abandoned like the countless of other TF/Bimbofication HTML games I've seen over the years. But I'll leave that aside and note a bug:

At very high resolutions, the CSS breaks. I'm rather used to ultrawide doing dumb things, but make use of centering divs and resolution scaling, see attached for that.

I also noted it in my review, but I think you might be going a bit too fast with the corruption/mind control pacing. There isn't that much of a payoff to seeing some trait pop up about lowering your resistance to mind control and then like two scenes later having it basically shove a second obedient persona inside of you.

Still I enjoyed it and hope to see more.

Reactions: Parsifal123123

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Well I hope this one doesn't get abandoned like the countless of other TF/Bimbofication HTML games I've seen over the years. But I'll leave that aside and note a bug:

At very high resolutions, the CSS breaks. I'm rather used to ultrawide doing dumb things, but make use of centering divs and resolution scaling, see attached for that.

I also noted it in my review, but I think you might be going a bit too fast with the corruption/mind control pacing. There isn't that much of a payoff to seeing some trait pop up about lowering your resistance to mind control and then like two scenes later having it basically shove a second obedient persona inside of you.

Still I enjoyed it and hope to see more.
I did not make CSS of the original game and I am noob at it. I will try to look in it a bit, maybe I got super lucky and fix it. But 98% that it is either complicated thing with a lot of changes needed or my skill will not be enough to find small details that need a change.
So I will spend a bit of time to try my luck, I do not even have wide screen to see, but I see similar result as yours when I zoom out on my fullhd screen so if I fix that then probably it will be fixed for you.

But since I can zoom out and broke game for me, then you can instead zoom in and fix it for you? So this is workaround-able problem?

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
But since I can zoom out and broke game for me, then you can instead zoom in and fix it for you? So this is workaround-able problem?
Yeah that does it, I also found a fix, on line 2522 is this section:

@media only screen and (max-width:3250px) {
#passage-changelog #page {
margin-top: 460px
}
*, *::before, *::after {
-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
box-sizing: border-box
}
Changing the max-width to a larger number (I just tossed it up to like 8000) works fine for me. I have no idea if this will break other things though.

Reactions: Parsifal123123

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Yeah that does it, I also found a fix, on line 2522 is this section:

Changing the max-width to a larger number (I just tossed it up to like 8000) works fine for me. I have no idea if this will break other things though.
Thanks will add this in next update.

reuspppp

Sep 13, 2017
is something wrong with my version ? all I have is a linear story that end half an hour in when the portals get introduced.
is there more that I missed or is this a bad stand-alone CHYOA ?

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
is something wrong with my version ? all I have is a linear story that end half an hour in when the portals get introduced.
is there more that I missed or is this a bad stand-alone CHYOA ?
This is just one of the first versions of the mod, more story content comes next.

Difference from CHYOA:
100% CHYOA does not have:
-Avatar is present and its state is updated on passages, there are several times where you change your clothes, makeup, body modifications.
-Notifications in top right corner (arousal, emotions...)
-Header of the page that show place where you are and current date.
-Character sheet with current state of heroine, more details in next update.
-Text colorization, glitch text and other text styling.

99% CHYOA does not have:
-Images of places where you are at this moment, images of npc, some objects.

Mod does not have:
-Choice, it was stated in description that this is Kinetic novel. But I will add small choice branches in future

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes