NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
So the question is, do you want to roll the dice if the dice results are falsified anyway?
In over 80 attempts, no one rolled a higher than 4, which meant that the test failed every time. Then just make it a linear story instead of suggesting a game with multiple paths.
:cool:

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Hello. Thank you for this game and the update :)
Some images are missing in the file for the latest version 0.50:
media/avatar/modClothes/20_shirt-paleGreyAndWhiteButtonedUpShirtWithRolledUpSleeves-TR1-medium.png
media/avatar/modClothes/15_shoes-nudePeepToeHeelsBlack.png

Reactions: Parsifal123123

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
Hello. Thank you for this game and the update :)
Some images are missing in the file for the latest version 0.50:
media/avatar/modClothes/20_shirt-paleGreyAndWhiteButtonedUpShirtWithRolledUpSleeves-TR1-medium.png
media/avatar/modClothes/15_shoes-nudePeepToeHeelsBlack.png
Yes, they are now in media/avatar/modClothes/clothesExtra
If you loaded old save, you can try rollback few passages ago before clothing was assigned on your heroine
If you start new game then it should not happen

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Yes, they are now in media/avatar/modClothes/clothesExtra
If you loaded old save, you can try rollback few passages ago before clothing was assigned on your heroine
If you start new game then it should not happen
Thank you for tip. I was using a saved game. Rolling back two or three passages, than going forward again solved the problem :)

Parsifal123123

Game Developer
May 12, 2024
So, a mod is better and faster dev than the original... that's interesting.
If you see start of the original game at Version 1.7 (6 Oct 2020)
There were also fast updates, probably with lots of changes each.
And to be honest I think most of people cannot develop same game for many years and do not burn down,
Developing a game is like play 50 times each passage of it. When I planning ideas and plot for updates I feel it super hot for me. But at the moment when you just finished with update you feel that it is not hot at all but instead degrading and stupid, haha.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
If you see start of the original game at Version 1.7 (6 Oct 2020)
There were also fast updates, probably with lots of changes each.
And to be honest I think most of people cannot develop same game for many years and do not burn down,
Developing a game is like play 50 times each passage of it. When I planning ideas and plot for updates I feel it super hot for me. But at the moment when you just finished with update you feel that it is not hot at all but instead degrading and stupid, haha.
However, you have to counter that the developer of the original has a broad base of players, supporters and employees who have contributed enough ideas for a variety of interesting storylines.
I myself started my career on F95 precisely because of this game. Everyone can look to the left and see how long I've been doing it.
All I heard was "good idea", but hardly any of the suggestions were implemented. And considering that this mass of ideas was ignored and the company's own agenda was followed, extremely little happened.

Reactions: Parsifal123123

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Female Agent (former) patron here. I love this parody fan project, and shall follow its development with great interest. I like this very much for the concept it shares with the original game, the tongue-in-cheek parody, and the its apparently much quicker and more efficient development process in comparison to the original game. As it concerns Female Agent, I loved the concept of a sexy and competent spy going undercover as a sex worker in a Thai-mob-run strip club/brothel and being corrupted into extreme sluttiness by the experience.

However, I am totally disappointed and disillusioned with Crushstation's delays, perfectionism, writer's blocks, broken promises, and unproductive development method. It took years and unnumerable delays for FA to get to the point of inserting the MC in the Bangkok club and bringing her to the verge of transition to hooker. Then Crush stalls development of main story, which is everything I care about FA, to restart version 3.0 of a Lifepath prologue that I care little about and shall almost surely take a few more years if precedents are any guide. This has been totally off-putting for me, and was the straw that broke the back of my patience. It has moved me to deem FA in development hell and effectively abandoned until and unless it resumes progression the main plot. I am considering dropping my support of the game since from my PoV the developer is scarcely doing anything worthwhile.

In this regard, existence of this parody alternative and its seemingly sane and adequate development pace is a most welcome development.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
man,after few minutes play,she is still acting like a virgin,and after a second and a blink of an eye..she is f1cking everything that moves...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:how the hell did you manage that??! the story it's good,but could you consider,slow dowm just a little,thank you

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes