Unity Abandoned Future Love Space Machine: Glimmer Deck [v1.059.0359] [Ripened Peach]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
You guys do know it is just reg keys that unlock everything. View README.

Again to clarify: This unlocks all. You must also make sure that your [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ripened Peach Entertainment\FLSM] Path key points to your Install Dir. No ending slash is necessary.

I don't play games like these but when I started it up to reverse-engineer, I thought a mouse had gotten stuck in my rig's fans. (Was tabbed out, looking at Unity code.) *phew* The noise at the beginning sounded to me like a mouse clambering around. Nice music. Eh.
Thank you that was perfect

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I was trying to edit a girl I created and I wanted to change her eye color and Nothing I did was working. I clicked on eye, selected left eye, Iris and color (as I did when I first picked her eye color) and nothing changed? WTF am I doing wrong?

1621545255840.png

Feb 22, 2020
Here is the extra goodies link for v1.058.01:

(Includes characters, poses etc.)
i click the link, it opens a new tab, but nothing happens...
instead of an adres it just states a blank website for the two seconds the tab stays before it shuts down by itself

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
i click the link, it opens a new tab, but nothing happens...
instead of an adres it just states a blank website for the two seconds the tab stays before it shuts down by itself
That's a direct link to a download... Eg when that happens, your browser has begun downloading the file. >_>

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
what this game completely abandoned right now there no update over 1 year?

Sad that developers just stop updating their games and leaving users hanging out to dry.

Ripen Peach support seems totally messed up. Open a support ticket to reset a password and no responses from them.

Reactions: M_e_*

redcherry

Mar 11, 2018
Sad that developers just stop updating their games and leaving users hanging out to dry.

Ripen Peach support seems totally messed up. Open a support ticket to reset a password and no responses from them.
Sorry if you've had trouble with your password. I check the FLSM ticket system several times per day and I don't see anything in there that hasn't been responded to.

If you're talking about the SexSim ticket system, we don't own that game (since 2011 or so) so we don't do tech support on it anymore. We were for a while but the new owner didn't keep us doing it. When we sold it we said he could keep the name (Ripened Peach) on it, but that was maybe not the best idea now that time has passed. Anyway... with all of that said, I just logged in and reset your password for you. Please check the ticket system for it.

As far as FLSM development, to be honest, C*VID really screwed us up here (we're only two people), and we've been working our way back to full time development. There are more things we'd like to do with FLSM, and hopefully we can make it happen.

Thanks everyone here for checking out the game. Glad you like it (if you do!) :)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
1.059.041 (April, 2022)
Changes in 1.059.041:

-----------------------------------

You should see version 1.059.041 under the main logo on the starting screen, once the update is installed.
  • Added: Characters can -visibly- cum. When a "giver" character with a penis starts their orgasm, you'll see a little "pull out" button above the "orgasm" button. Press that and watch the fun. If the "receiver" character also has a penis, there's no need to pull out, so they'll just go ahead and shoot.
  • Added: Cum can get on the camera, if you position it just right. ;)
  • Fixes and changes: I need to keep better track of this stuff. Basically a bunch more bugs were fixed all over the place, and there have been a number of small changes to the interface and how things work. Too many to list, but yeah, they're in there.
Source: in-game update link by clicking Yes.

Reactions: M_e_*
Apr 22, 2019
For those interested the 2 devs are back with another game, that is CakeMix(VR)

They also shared something regards FLSM - Glimmer Deck in April 2023, not sure if that's an update or not.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
For those interested the 2 devs are back with another game, that is CakeMix(VR)

They also shared something regards FLSM - Glimmer Deck in April 2023, not sure if that's an update or not.
Please change the title as the game isn't abandoned.
Nothing in that post you linked says anything about this game being continued. The entire post is about a new game they are working on.
This game is mentioned once in that post as follows...

If you've played our previous game, Future Love Space Machine, you know that we love giving players the ability to create a massive variety of characters in all shapes, sizes, and flavors, and CakeMix will continue and expand upon that tradition.
There was a post about FLSM download links on April 21st. Not a patreon so I dont know the details.

If anything it would seem FLSM is done far as they are concerned and are working on a new title

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato
Apr 22, 2019
Nothing in that post you linked says anything about this game being continued. The entire post is about a new game they are working on.
This game is mentioned once in that post as follows...

There was a post about FLSM download links on April 21st. Not a patreon so I dont know the details.

If anything it would seem FLSM is done far as they are concerned and are working on a new title
I guess you're right and that would be misleading. I'm not a patreon anymore, but I bought the game with the other website and I got some updates over the years. To me the game wasn't in any case abandoned as they released a version and later further updates.
However maybe better start a new thread with the latest game's name.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes