5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adnrew1337

Mar 18, 2023

1715640804880.png

I found a video with the character of Kaine, there are 2 angles here, but it is in low quality. I can't find the original, Futuretust has only one version, I checked both Kemono and Twitter. Can anyone help?

Adnrew1337

Mar 18, 2023
Forget where I got this:

Damn, thanks!

It would be cool if there was a place where you found it. I spent a couple of hours searching, and couldn't find anything better than 720.

Thanks again, I've collected, like, all the videos by this author.

riff25822

Nov 3, 2017
I THINK I found it in Futurtist's own archive, last month when I had a subscription. May be wrong, don't think so though.

Joewrath

Aug 4, 2022
Is all this guys stuff anal and gay futa? No offense to anyone that's into that kinda stuff!

Joewrath

Aug 4, 2022
There..uh..works of art with pussy here too. If you'd actually checked the gifs on the first page of the thread, you'd have realized that.
I did look at the gifs... It's all anal or futa... So is there any straight "art" other than anal? Not sure why you have to be a dick with your answer.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I did look at the gifs... It's all anal or futa... So is there any straight "art" other than anal? Not sure why you have to be a dick with your answer.
I didn't realize you were looking for vaginal sex only. Well, I haven't checked every single animation here, but my guess is if there is any it's an exception. Didn't mean to be a dick either, but I see now it came out like that. I apologize.

Joewrath

Aug 4, 2022
I didn't realize you were looking for vaginal sex only. Well, I haven't checked every single animation here, but my guess is if there is any it's an exception. Didn't mean to be a dick either, but I see now it came out like that. I apologize.
I'm sorry as well, I should have been more specific.

Adnrew1337

Mar 18, 2023
There is a FUTA and a FEMALE version for each animation. But yes, there are no men here, in any case, futa on female/futa acts as an asset.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
As of late, yes. Their blacked account would be more "straight". But it's more or less just horny postings and appraisals of blacked and less so animations of it.
are you sure futuretist has a blacked account? i didn't think they even have any other accounts, let alone a "blacked" account

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
are you sure futuretist has a blacked account? i didn't think they even have any other accounts, let alone a "blacked" account
Apparently, there is a different version of the animation with a different angles and a black guy who f@k Kaine. This is probably the commission and posted on rule34 with poor quality resolution, as I have not seen anything else on his paid access Discord page. All content the same on fox site

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote