2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh yeah, this is not going to last, it's clearly stolen artwork, the stuff that switches to 3:4 ratio is work by a dude named nothing more 3d.
It still has the fucking watermarks on it.
screenshot0005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Oedipe

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
exactly what i was thinking.
Here's the Link to the collection

ripping off artwork without credit and trying to run a patreon from it is a big no-go
How the fuck did he expect that no one would notice? The world of massive futa cocks is not that big
Even with the Dev putting an attribution on their game and leaving the watermarks, am I correct at understanding that the CGs in this game were all existing artwork and therefore not commissioned work for this game. So even if, somehow, the Dev has the artists permission to use their existing work, we're being "treated" to a story that's being written to accommodate the existing artwork?

ElaineC15

Jul 4, 2020
Am I the only one who is confused why they replaced the "A" in Futa and "Y" in city, giving it a strange name like Futy City instead of just replacing both "T's" to keep it Futa City?

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Even with the Dev putting an attribution on their game and leaving the watermarks, am I correct at understanding that the CGs in this game were all existing artwork and therefore not commissioned work for this game. So even if, somehow, the Dev has the artists permission to use their existing work, we're being "treated" to a story that's being written to accommodate the existing artwork?
Yes.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
It's not a bad game, I like both the setting and backstory. I just think it could use refining, like for one the script could use a touch up so it doesn't have both French and English mixing in and out on parts. After that some more depth, this feels more shallow where it has a good enough foundation to be more. I hope it can continue to grow into it's potential, but only time will tell.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
And that's not something that Renpy itself has fixed?

Because as a software developer, that's an incredibly stupid default choice.
Version numbers have no fixed convention. Companys do have their own conventions and starting at 0.1 seems to be the norm, but I've seen plenty of devs who use completely different systems (e.g. letters, often combined with numbers).

Those numbers are for the devs, not the users and seeing noobs calling devs stupid for prefering a different system really gets on my nerves.

Ralazurus

Jan 14, 2024
View attachment 3208783

Overview:
The adventures of Icarus Media.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-11-21
Developer: TD GAMES
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA

View attachment 3208792
View attachment 3208795 View attachment 3208796 View attachment 3208797 View attachment 3208800 View attachment 3208801 View attachment 3208802 View attachment 3208803
Android port would be awesome

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Version numbers have no fixed convention. Companys do have their own conventions and starting at 0.1 seems to be the norm, but I've seen plenty of devs who use completely different systems (e.g. letters, often combined with numbers).

Those numbers are for the devs, not the users and seeing noobs calling devs stupid for prefering a different system really gets on my nerves.
I disagree. Those version numbers are just as much for the end user as they are for the developer.

And yea... I am not in any way a noob.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Probably abandoned.
After having tried out the game I can safely state that if it really has been abandoned, then it's no big loss. Or even a loss at all to begin with. It's janky as hell and really poorly written, with an extreme level of misspellings, bad grammar, and even just plain broken text where instead of it being in English, it's in French for no reason. So for whatever my opinion's worth, this isn't a game worth anyone's time if quality's a deciding factor.

-Mal

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes