2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
the dev labeled it 1.0 and has 1.3 out
So, is this a new developer who is bad at assigning version numbers, not a new developer who decided to complete their first game before releasing it on the world?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, is this a new developer who is bad at assigning version numbers, not a new developer who decided to complete their first game before releasing it on the world?
Yes, as I understand it Renpy defaults to 1.0 when creating a new project and devs often forget to change it

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, as I understand it Renpy defaults to 1.0 when creating a new project and devs often forget to change it
And that's not something that Renpy itself has fixed?

Because as a software developer, that's an incredibly stupid default choice.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
As much as i love Futa content and 3D renders.... why are all of these previews images from nothingmore? Followed that guy for years and recognize all of them.

exactly what i was thinking.
Here's the Link to the collection

ripping off artwork without credit and trying to run a patreon from it is a big no-go
How the fuck did he expect that no one would notice? The world of massive futa cocks is not that big

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As much as i love Futa content and 3D renders.... why are all of these previews images from nothingmore? Followed that guy for years and recognize all of them.

Ah, so I'm not the only one who saw way too similar character from Nothingmore3D...

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Oh the 'cock sock', keeps them warm, you don't expect those things to fit in regular clothing do you?
I would expect a society where they are so normal to have evolved in clothing choices instead of cocks hanging out everywhere... but you do you :D

• Haha
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I would expect a society where they are so normal to have evolved in clothing choices instead of cocks hanging out everywhere... but you do you :D
If it's all the same to you I'd rather not go into an intellectual discussion vis a vis the idea of clothing and fashion evolution as regards futa cock socks, thank you.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutyCity-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see the futanari's adoption of femboi fashion as the ultimate expression of both their femininity and dominance.

Anything tight to the body would be too restrictive and potentially cut off blood flow, knee length skirts would be unflattering as the bulge would take detract from the lines. A crinoline might work, Victorian fashion in a hyper-permissive environment would be an interesting juxtaposition :unsure:

Reactions: pabo
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes