Others GAISHA [Alpha v0.1] [GAISHA]

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Geisha (芸者) (/ˈɡeɪʃə/; Japanese: [ɡeːɕa]), also known as geiko (芸子) (in Kyoto and Kanazawa) or geigi (芸妓), are female Japanese performing artists and entertainers trained in traditional Japanese performing arts styles, such as dance, music and singing, as well as being proficient conversationalists and hosts.
"female Japanese performing artists…"

female Japanese performing artists…

"as well as being proficient conversationalists and hosts…"

proficient conversationalists and hosts…

• • • • •

thanks for clarifying, Candy1970.

Godspeed with your project, JowTryHard;
thanks for sharing it.

cheers.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GAISHA-Alpha0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: JamaTryHard

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
So after suffering an average of 30 seconds per generation, i decided to see how lewd it could get. The ai acknowldges that your "naughty" but when i asked it to say words like cock or cum, i got a "can we do it in private" response. I was so confused I checked out

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
So after suffering an average of 30 seconds per generation, i decided to see how lewd it could get. The ai acknowldges that your "naughty" but when i asked it to say words like cock or cum, i got a "can we do it in private" response. I was so confused I checked out
I ve found the same thing. Also, no change on images at all.
No "Sentiment Analysis" seems to be happening in any way...

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
this guy just use his own platform writes in exe files, use others LLAMA models and create a "game". it utilize your GPU resources (VRAM) to generate "chat" from that trained models files. also included some of the LoRa(nfsw, behaviors etc) into the "Game" it's a simple lewd chatbot , you can drill into tarvern ai if you wanted more advance or train your own personallity ai.

If this is in patreon , i will definately not going to support as he is using other's people resources.
good luck.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
this guy just use his own platform writes in exe files, use others LLAMA models and create a "game". it utilize your GPU resources (VRAM) to generate "chat" from that trained models files. also included some of the LoRa(nfsw, behaviors etc) into the "Game" it's a simple lewd chatbot , you can drill into tarvern ai if you wanted more advance or train your own personallity ai.

If this is in patreon , i will definately not going to support as he is using other's people resources.
good luck.
Yup... but cant get any non basic response.
Also, my notebook seems to refuse to use the dedicated gpu... don´t know why... (the nvidia gpu acivity window is not showing anything)....

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Yup... but cant get any non basic response.
Also, my notebook seems to refuse to use the dedicated gpu... don´t know why... (the nvidia gpu acivity window is not showing anything)....
You might wanna go to Nvidia Control panel and set the exe forced into using Nvidia GPU. it is happening in many games using dual GPU laptop.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
You might wanna go to Nvidia Control panel and set the exe forced into using Nvidia GPU. it is happening in many games using dual GPU laptop.
Already did, but not showing there...
Not actually worried about that, but if more power provides better results, i want to try it...

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
There is an option for you to "browse" and select the exe file.
Dont get me wrong, but i did all of that....
gaisha.jpg
Where it says "Alto rendimiento", means High Performance... so nvidia GPU selected.
So far, all other games that need to be forced to the nvidia gpu have worked fine with these.
Anyways... i could not find any way to change her picture at all. Not even a smile...

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Dont get me wrong, but i did all of that....
View attachment 3513315
Where it says "Alto rendimiento", means High Performance... so nvidia GPU selected.
So far, all other games that need to be forced to the nvidia gpu have worked fine with these.
Anyways... i could not find any way to change her picture at all. Not even a smile...
well , sorry man, might be this game doesnt direct to your GPU at all. i would really go for koboldai or tarvenai , which there is a lot of character card to be downloaded.