RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i have a question for the develop team of this game, maybe its not the right place for it but still, since its your previous proyect, corpo life, and maybe im asking too much, but players who use moponga to play it, and have issues or bugs? its any way to let you now to know what to do when it happens? since at least here on gakko, everything works smooth

Zeus x

Jan 19, 2018
Can someone please upload the full game up to date with the latest version instead of posting only update files where you can only play whats new but not the rest of the game.

Aqua505

Feb 17, 2019
i start at class in the first time and try to pick them 1717422097177.png it always show this error
either Kira or Yume
i tried all, the index, school Story, and school Story (1)
1717422181197.png
any solution??

Aug 19, 2020
So like, how do you even complete all Ririko scenes to unlock Kira? I've done the master bedroom scene, the breakfast scene, the kombini scenes, the nightcrawler scene, the late night scene, and yet i'm still not getting this supposed talk about Kira during dinner.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So like, how do you even complete all Ririko scenes to unlock Kira? I've done the master bedroom scene, the breakfast scene, the kombini scenes, the nightcrawler scene, the late night scene, and yet i'm still not getting this supposed talk about Kira during dinner.
do the wine scene...

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Hey what do I need to do for the aunt to see me masturbating?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes