Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm actually surprised that you're so consistent on pestering and preaching about how evil I am on monetizing my own game on my own threads. Since Corpo Life, and now GnM. What is it really that you want?
I'm saying the usual banal fact, starting from your first versions of the game to the present time.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
What for? I'm not interested in your games. I will simply correct the childish mistakes of your new versions of the game for one of my friends who is your patron.
Why would you "correct the childish mistakes of my new versions of the game" of you're not interested in my games? What are you doing here?

Wait, are you trying to forbid me to discuss your game?
Again, why would you discuss my game if you're not interested in it?
You're not discussing my games. You're preaching on how wrong I am by monetizing my games on Patreon

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Why would you "correct the childish mistakes of my new versions of the game" of you're not interested in my games? What are you doing here?
An acquaintance asks for help, I help, that's all.

Again, why would you discuss my game if you're not interested in it?
You're not discussing my games. You're preaching on how wrong I am by monetizing my games on Patreon
A person asked why our website has version 0.2, when the version on Patreon is 0.5, I answered him.

Not interested in my games then huh? figures...
What numbers?

gabap

May 24, 2020
CorpoLife_dev
I’m actually surprised why you react so much to banal criticism, like a small child. In our situation, I would simply not pay attention and just continue to make the game.

As I already wrote, sensible people have long understood that your game is not free. They either don’t play or are just waiting for a more or less stable version to come out.
Please do not let your personal opinion become a consensus.

I'm not a Patreon, but I totally agree with CorpoLife_Dev.

CorpoLife_dev, thanks for sharing 0.03. Please make the game the way you want without worrying about unreasonable complaints or cynicism.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
remu 0.03.png

Gakko No Monogatari 0.03 (Released - Check first page)

When Feyschek said that I deliberately publish less-stable version of my games to the free audience, It's not true. My patrons already played it few weeks ago and gave me several inputs and reviews that I implemented it on both 0.04 (Manager tier) and 0.05 (Senior Manager tier), and 0.03 (public)

Changelog:
v.0.03 (Remu my Dearest)
- Remu's story (Story progression and basic interaction - Chat, lunch together, hanging out at the rooftop. and dating on the weekend)
- Added Konbini (Convenience Store) - MC can work there to help Ririko. MC can have fun with Ririko while working at the Konbini (Two scenes with Ririko)
- 1 new midnight scene with Ririko (approach her in her room at 24)
- Mei's story (Story progression and 1 love scene with her after studying together at her place)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
0.02 bugs

Aso it would be nice when the game would have like a Quest book that you can see what you should do or can do like a game walkthrough/hint book.
There is actually a guide button in-game

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I still kind of want you to fill the world and places instead of just broken links, even if there is no content. Just images and a go-back option. I would rather have a fully furnished house than just one bathroom and bedroom, with the rest not being work in progress.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I still kind of want you to fill the world and places instead of just broken links, even if there is no content. Just images and a go-back option. I would rather have a fully furnished house than just one bathroom and bedroom, with the rest not being work in progress.
Regarding broken links, this is normal during game development. As for the pictures and background in the house, I’ll be honest, this is still a pain in the ass during development.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I’m actually surprised why you react so much to banal criticism, like a small child. In our situation, I would simply not pay attention and just continue to make the game.
Especially since I never "attacked" him in the first place...
But hey, I get it. I'm a writer and overly protective of what I'm doing/my IP myself.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Especially since I never "attacked" him in the first place...
But hey, I get it. I'm a writer and overly protective of what I'm doing/my IP myself.
In truth, he reminds me of me at the beginning of game development, when I snapped at any criticism and considered everyone idiots because they understood nothing :) But having gained experience, I feel calm about this.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Faceless0ne
What intellectual property? If it’s about code and writing, then fine :) But if it’s about content, it’s a controversial issue. :ROFLMAO: I have a feeling that tomorrow he will come and again yell what a bad person I am.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes