cloned909

Nov 14, 2018

Changelog:
v.0.03 (Remu my Dearest)
- Added Konbini (Convenience Store) - MC can work there to help Ririko. MC can have fun with Ririko while working at the Konbini (Two scenes with Ririko)
Just try it on fresh game, did anybody get the scene with Ririko in Konbini without any progress ? I swear I'm in 1st day and just randomly goes there and already get a fun scene . . . . I think I'm skipping some step

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
True. Difference is that I can't just release Chapter 1 and then Chapter 2, months later Chapter 3 and so on. My shit has to be finished, proof read, free of typos ect.
Yes, if we are talking about novels. But this game is clearly not a novel.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Can I get the name of the girl wearing a school uniform? For educational purposes :giggle::giggle::ROFLMAO:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have a question for our illustrious developer. when it says to talk/do something a certain number of times, is that spread across a number of days or can it be done multiple times to trigger next event

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GakkoNoMonogatariSchoolStory-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Regarding broken links, this is normal during game development. As for the pictures and background in the house, I’ll be honest, this is still a pain in the ass during development.
Yes, the development part of developing. Game development would be so much easier if you could just take money from people and not do any actual development wouldn't it?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Like if you actually going to us AI CG, the least you could do is actually put in the effort and not make it look cheap as fuck.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes