usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
I've studied Geography with Kawakita for 4 weeks every weekday, and my Geography grade is still F. The guide says I've done everything else with every other character before her tutoring.
it doesn't worked for me either in the online version.
i downloaded the game and then it worked after a single day of tutoring

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
0.13 buged?

Is it possible that the version is buged like hell since 0.12 so that you can`t play the new content for each update?

Because I can`t trigger the new events with my old save. On my PC I have had the name of the teacher tutoring I can`t choose anyone and after it vanish and so no new scene.

I start complete new. Now it looks it is impossible that I can ask Saeko about help.

The hints say this:

Saeko: Fool in the clinic I have done this a lot of times. Complete 9 Quests.
Rei: Complete all for this version.
Tsubasa: Try to visit her and school break I have done this a lot of times. Complete 7 Quests.

I can`t aks Saeko for help so I can`t start Yua Questline.

For Saeko, check if you have the option to go to their house, at the right of the Clinic, do that and you can progress

Problem is, you get stuck in the next one, which is to Text her and go to storage room, i cant get past that one

ANyone knows what can i do to progress, or which is the next step?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
For Saeko, check if you have the option to go to their house, at the right of the Clinic, do that and you can progress

Problem is, you get stuck in the next one, which is to Text her and go to storage room, i cant get past that one

ANyone knows what can i do to progress, or which is the next step?
No it don`t work. With my save from 0.12 aso there was gamebreaking bugs.

I started complete new and there are so much gamebreaking bugs in 0.13.

So the game is buged like hell since 0.12 !!!

Normal the producer should do gamefixing and not give out a new version when the old is buged like hell and the new one then aso.

Don`t play it at the moment you waste only your time as player.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No it don`t work. With my save from 0.12 aso there was gamebreaking bugs.

I started complete new and there are so much gamebreaking bugs in 0.13.

So the game is buged like hell since 0.12 !!!

Normal the producer should do gamefixing and not give out a new version when the old is buged like hell and the new one then aso.

Don`t play it at the moment you waste only your time as player.
I dont know how it was before, i just got into this game with the current version, and i could advance it

But to advance it even forward i had to edit the save

So yes, the game seems buggy

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmm, in the download version, the "right-ui-bar"s arrows (that collapse and expand the right menu), are NOT showing for me.
STRANGELY! the left side bar's arrows are working properly.

edit:
think i found issue, looking at online .html code vs offline code, simply adding the missing .css bit from the online version into the offline version fixed it.

Some .css coding inside this section:
tw-storydata name="School Story" startnode="1"

edit2: found a minor grammical mistake "Geography teacher teacher" should only have 1x teacher :p

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This game really REALLY needs to hammer down the hourly schedule for ALL stuff, as I can even enter school a few hours late, and I can leave without issue 24/7.

And the game also needs to finish all the energy and time system too, as some actions that should take energy and/or time, takes ZERO energy and/or time, or takes away too much or too little.

I also say the game needs an actul dedicated callender, so we can track days, and limit some stuff.

If dev will add a callender system, to add it sooner, as it seems like a core component.

I also dislike very much, how LARGE some of the buttons are, specially the navagation system in the house and school.

I like how you can't enter the school after the gates are closed, but you can leave without issue.
^opportunity to have ability to "sneek" into or out of school after gate is closed for possible interactions/consequences.
^this give opportunity to add a new character, perhaps gym focused/muscle.
^That once you progress with them, they will simply let you enter and leave the school without punity.

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
Try a different browser like Brave, right-click is not disabled for me at mogopa. There are also chrome/firefox extensions to enable right click. If you google there are also commands you can enter into console to temporarily enable right click.

To get the tutors progress with the grade improvement, if you need to progress to reach a grade like 'C' you need to make sure that you're not already at C. If you are, lower your grade, and increase it again to trigger the event.

I only play the online version of this game, and have not been stuck.
if you enable right-click, right-click and inspect within the game's middle frame, go to console and you can access the sugarcube elements there like:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.geography_points=25
I don't remember which points achieve which letter grade, but you can control your grade this way, try the tutoring again to check your grade.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes