Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
GNM_0.13.gif

GNM 0.13 (Yua Mikami the English Teacher)

- New stats tracker system, you can now track your persona, girlfriend, sex life, work exp, and favorite girl (character that you fucked the most) + your school grades
- Yua Mikami the English Teacher story line: Discover her issues with her boyfriend, and take advantage of that (4 new scenes with her)
- Kaede Karen the English Tutor: Hire Kaede Sensei (Kawakita's Colleague) as your English Tutor, and find out the private tutors secret formula to boost the grades of their students (2 new scenes with her)

Download (Update only file 0.12 to 0.13:
- - - -

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.13 buged?

Is it possible that the version is buged like hell since 0.12 so that you can`t play the new content for each update?

Because I can`t trigger the new events with my old save. On my PC I have had the name of the teacher tutoring I can`t choose anyone and after it vanish and so no new scene.

I start complete new. Now it looks it is impossible that I can ask Saeko about help.

The hints say this:

Saeko: Fool in the clinic I have done this a lot of times. Complete 9 Quests.
Rei: Complete all for this version.
Tsubasa: Try to visit her and school break I have done this a lot of times. Complete 7 Quests.

I can`t aks Saeko for help so I can`t start Yua Questline.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GakkoNoMonogatariSchoolStory-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
What is the 4. Quest for aunt? It seems like I cant finish all aunt events and the hint menu already tells me that I reached the end of her content.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
I've studied Geography with Kawakita for 4 weeks every weekday, and my Geography grade is still F. The guide says I've done everything else with every other character before her tutoring.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Have played for a bit, half the content done, and saw no Netorare. It has any or it's considering netorare you banging the married teachers?

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
I've studied Geography with Kawakita for 4 weeks every weekday, and my Geography grade is still F. The guide says I've done everything else with every other character before her tutoring.
Did not work for me either. Only way I managed to finish it with twine.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes