3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
my laptop can do that too yet risk overheating whenever I play a unity game
What I tried to convey was that heavier, complex, more demanding games don't display this behavior but somehow this game, what should have been a somewhat simple shooter does, it's not a lack of resources. Unity games can be demanding too but the point is that less complex games shouldn't be. I have played other Unreal Engine games and had no problem with them even if they were a little more demanding.

Maybe I need to explain myself better: when the game "stutters" it isn't frozen on my computer, it's still responding, the problem is that from one moment to another the aim goes flying around the screen, almost like someone had suddenly turned the sensitivity up for just a millisecond. Maybe it is a specific configuration on my machine, it could very well be, but my machine is as default as default can be.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Maybe I need to explain myself better: when the game "stutters" it isn't frozen on my computer, it's still responding, the problem is that from one moment to another the aim goes flying around the screen, almost like someone had suddenly turned the sensitivity up for just a millisecond. Maybe it is a specific configuration on my machine, it could very well be, but my machine is as default as default can be.
Have you tried updating video and sound drivers? Turning vsync on or off? Updating windows? Disconnecting unused controllers? Updating the firmware/drivers for the controller if you're using one? (This really sounds like a phantom input situation, but it's hard to say.)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okay, let me put one thing out there: The protagonist of this game is a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH. All it takes for you to know this is to take a look at how he sleeps. Laying down on his bed with his arms straight at his side, one leg not even a foot away from the other, and he doesn't even get under his fucking blanket. He just lays on top of it.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? What kind of childhood trauma did he have to experience to think that this is okay?

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Still no VR DLC? Shame. I was wanting to see if it worked with my headset since I read my particular headset had smearing/tearing issues before I bought it.
Guess I gotta wait. Not going through the buy/return cycle otherwise.

Reactions: Medic4

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Still no VR DLC? Shame. I was wanting to see if it worked with my headset since I read my particular headset had smearing/tearing issues before I bought it.
Guess I gotta wait. Not going through the buy/return cycle otherwise.
I believe that this does have the VR DLC included, but I'm not sure if it works or not since I haven't used it.
Did you apply the DLC fix mentioned previously in this thread? the ID for the VR DLC was also mentioned not long after it, so I don't think it would start with it unless you put it in there.
I'm not sure if it works because it did try to start my Steam VR however I closed it because I didn't want to use it, so I didn't test it.

Jul 22, 2017
"Fatal error!" same error for me too!! game wont work after...
Right it's been a while and it still won't work on my account, however when i made another account on my laptop that worked and i could play it with no fatal error. Try doing that for you and see if it works.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
wait is this the game they referenced in anime No Game No Life ??
yes and no. No Game No Life referenced the first Gal*Gun game for the PSP Vita IIRC Double Peace was released after that event happened in the light novel while Gal*Gun 2 came out last year.

Gal*Gun got a recent remake Gal*Gun Returns if you want to play it

Last edited:
Reactions: Andonthatday

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Anybody know where to put the mod of the clothes removal? I moved it away for enjoying the game but i dont remember where it was originally :/

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anybody know where to put the mod of the clothes removal? I moved it away for enjoying the game but i dont remember where it was originally :/
[folder the game.exe is in]/GalGun2/Content/Paks/Mods
Put the folders the mods are in directly in there, if you just put in the files it probably won't work.

Reactions: Exo24

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Got a link?
No need, the mods are already attached within the OP download of the game. If you deleted them for some reason though, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to zip em up and attach em here for you to download.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
No need, the mods are already attached within the OP download of the game. If you deleted them for some reason though, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to zip em up and attach em here for you to download.
Oh, didn't realise as I haven't played this yet, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: TheeSonus

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
does this include the vr version?
I have tried to run the game through my vr headset and nothing seems to work. It always launches into desktop mode no matter what and in the options menu theirs no VR mode to enable.
I believe that the OP download DOES have the VR DLC installed in it, but I don't think anyone is really sure if it works or not.
Personally I'm not sure, since it DID launch my Steam VR when I launched it, but I wasn't intending on playing it in VR so I just exited it and continued in desktop mode.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes