3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
This got the outfits to show up for me.
Oh wow, yeah, that fixed it perfectly. I was wondering why there were no extra outfits included. Thanks for that!

Sadly, VR still doesn't work, so I guess that (probably) confirms the VR isn't included in the pack.

Reactions: Medic4

Lonnast

Jan 25, 2018
The identifier for the VR DLC is "932660 = SteamDB Unknown App 932660" but after adding that to the steam_emu.ini as ForgedLemon said, nothing happened, so it does indeed confirm that the VR DLC is not included.

• Sad

maiku-sama

Jan 23, 2021
Need a little help here, I just now tried modding GG2, and it is still not working.
I'm not sure if Inti-Creates slipped in a update to disable modding of the pak files.
Someone correct me if I am wrong with the file path name:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gal.Gun.2\Gal.Gun.2\GalGun 2\GalGun2\Content\Paks\Mods

Mods are in there, but it just don't work.

Jul 22, 2017
I enjoyed the game, wish there was more sexual stuff but nevertheless fun. However a couple days ago I almost finished the game and now every time I try to open it a message appears saying "Fatal error!" I haven't altered anything in the game files or the game so I'm unsure why this occurred if anyone has any idea on how to fix this that would help a lot, thank you in advance.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Loved Double Peace, but I've heard this game isn't as good. That true?
Pretty much yeah. Basically gal gun double peace is like house of the dead. Where the character moves and looks around and you shoot the girls. It has a branching story with multiple paths and some levels give you multiple options where you can choose 1 of 2 different paths in some levels. It's pretty fun imo.

Gal gun 2 on the other had is very obviously a VR game. It's a VR game where they added normal controller and mouse and keyboard support. The game consists of story missions which iirc kinda play like the house of the dead type levels in the first game with a few minigames here and there. But to progress the days you normally play one of several types of side missions which mostly have the player teleporting around as if you are using a VR headset, they aren't as fun as the double peace house of the dead style levels if you ask me. In fact the MC is wearing a VR headset as part of the main story too. The story doesn't really branch until the end unlike the double peace which branches earlier on which really tanks replay value if you ask me. There are only 3 girls and 5 endings too so to get most endings you will have to replay the game 2 or 3 times doing the same main missions and repetative side missions.

One of the better features is that after completing side missions you can invite girls over to certain locations to give the gifts and stare at them. They will sometimes tell you a bit about themselves and react when staring at certain areas which is nice because you can actually learn more about their personalities in a more direct way other than just the descriptions in the journels from double peace and such. They also have better dlc costumes if you ask me although they are missing quite a few from double peace.

Overall I'd play double peace first and then maybe try gal gun 2 after to see if it suits your taste. Sorry for the late reply but this post also applies to anyone else who doesn't know much about gal gun. Speaking of gal gun returns is coming out soon and the demo is already out.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I don't normally write angry comments but holy shit this game infuriates me. I can play the game alright but every couple seconds the game stutters and each time the game has these lags the mouse shooter reticle goes wildly in one direction, you could be trying to aim with precision on the face of a girl to get a one shot and then the game stutters and suddenly the mouse is pointed at the ground. This happens frequently enough with me that I can't play this game in a satisfying way.

Unless someone can explain it to me and offer a fix I don't think I will ever play this, there is nothing worse than a shooter where you don't have precision over your shots, it's especially shitty since the game more or less relies on you having precision to shoot demons and getting the girls spots, how hard is it to make a game where you simply point and click decently? And no, I don't have a potato for a PC, I have a usable graphics card and decent RAM, I can play Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3 and etc with no stutters, this is a problem specific to this game.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
I don't normally write angry comments but holy shit this game infuriates me. I can play the game alright but every couple seconds the game stutters and each time the game has these lags the mouse shooter reticle goes wildly in one direction, you could be trying to aim with precision on the face of a girl to get a one shot and then the game stutters and suddenly the mouse is pointed at the ground. This happens frequently enough with me that I can't play this game in a satisfying way.

Unless someone can explain it to me and offer a fix I don't think I will ever play this, there is nothing worse than a shooter where you don't have precision over your shots, it's especially shitty since the game more or less relies on you having precision to shoot demons and getting the girls spots, how hard is it to make a game where you simply point and click decently? And no, I don't have a potato for a PC, I have a usable graphics card and decent RAM, I can play Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3 and etc with no stutters, this is a problem specific to this game.
If you want to complain about the game like that. Try buying the game and support the devs so you can get access to patches etc. which will make the game better.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
If you want to complain about the game like that. Try buying the game and support the devs so you can get access to patches etc. which will make the game better.
You are right but just because I'm on here it doesn't mean I can't notice obvious flaws. The game has official fixes I'm unaware of? Nice, but you know what kind of site this is.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Why does the game crash for me after r0ughly 15 - 20 seconds? I checked the recommended settings and i meet and in a few parts, exceed them. I get no error message, it just closes up, not even a freeze. Any advice? i just bought this new pc and i want to play this one.

Reactions: palapapa
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes