2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Uhm, why uploading something here that everyone can get for free anyway? It's not like this is a demo from some unknown indie dev who needs publicity but a demo on Steam that most likely everyone who is interested actually see anyway.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I downloaded this demo on steam. Does anyone else have an issue with the aspect ratio? The three options are too small, too big and really too big. "Full Screen" just focuses on like the top left of the screen and I can't see the bottom or right side.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
"From the people that brought you classics such as Mega Man Zero, Mega Man ZX, and Dragon: Marked for Death!
STRIP THESE WOMEN!"
I love these games, they're so dumb. Inti Creates is good people, and I'm glad Inafune didn't cause them to die horribly after Mighty No.9.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Uhm, why uploading something here that everyone can get for free anyway? It's not like this is a demo from some unknown indie dev who needs publicity but a demo on Steam that most likely everyone who is interested actually see anyway.
Because some people might not want to make a steam account for various reasons.

Reactions: Hotlisa

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game isn't bad in itself..

but this serie win the award of the most dumb story possible...

the 2 others had the most dumb story i ever seen. guess i can't expect much more from the third.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe because many doesn't trust gaben to scan their computer non stop after installing a O'so perfect program called Steam.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For a few reasons. For one Steam has started removing access to adult games from their German members. For another, there are users here who don't have Steam but would be interested. Third, F95Zone has a good community to discuss the game with and ask for tips and tricks or even saves if needed.

maybe because many doesn't trust gaben to scan their computer non stop after installing a O'so perfect program called Steam.
That is a very good reason.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Third, F95Zone has a good community to discuss the game with and ask for tips and tricks or even saves if needed.
*gasp!*

The horror...!

maybe because many doesn't trust gaben to scan their computer non stop after installing [an oh-so-perfect] program called Steam.
(Corrected for the benefit of those who are not fluent in English.)

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
EH!! I cant believe they are about to release another one, Gal gun double peace and Gal Gun 2 where pretty fun, and since its the same engine as gal gun 2 probably will have nude mods at loverslab.

Here is a preview of the nude mod of Gal Gun 2:
20180812104214_1.jpg.5fec673bcdfa9ed6ccec3296c1874a54.jpg

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
apart from a few facial improvements, i really don't see a big difference between this game and GG2.
Looks basically copy-paste with a new story.
but i'll wait for the full release and the 100 NSFW mods to come out before i actually judge it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote