3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have never played a Steam Game before. This is new to me.
Pretty sure ALL the "marketplace" platforms/service providers list minimum and recommended specs for obvious practical reasons, that's not news at all.

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Heads-up, the uninstall exe included in the download folder got marked as a Trojan by three different services. "Trojan:Script/Phonzy.A!ml." Uninstall natively.
Yup, and it looks like i can't play the game because of that file missing :/
Double click on it but nothing happen ;(

Reactions: De Sade

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So question, it's been a good while, is there any hope for a nude mod for this game or nah?
Also any chance the nude mods from the other games work for this one?

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
So question, it's been a good while, is there any hope for a nude mod for this game or nah?
Also any chance the nude mods from the other games work for this one?
prtty sure there are for double peace and 2 but not sure on this one

ghostpepperchexmix

Nov 7, 2018
Just an FYI - Windows Defender hit me with a severe trojan detection located in the root folder of the .zip I downloaded from OP's MEGA link after extracting and later running the game exe. Idk if it's a false positive but didn't take my chances and deleted the game. Exercise caution

Reactions: v0kk3r

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm sorry for necroing this thread, but for some reason I can't get any controller support for this game. I've tried using an Xbox One controller and a PlayStation 4 controller with this game and neither one of them seems to respond to this game at all. Has anyone gotten a gamepad to work with this game, and if so how did you do it?

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I'm sorry for necroing this thread, but for some reason I can't get any controller support for this game. I've tried using an Xbox One controller and a PlayStation 4 controller with this game and neither one of them seems to respond to this game at all. Has anyone gotten a gamepad to work with this game, and if so how did you do it?
It's working for me with a Series controller. Are you holding the X1 controllers "on" button before loading up the game? If it hasn't been used in a while it might want its firmware updated, but I dunno.

(I have the Steam version so I can't really speak for the other one.)

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
It's working for me with a Series controller. Are you holding the X1 controllers "on" button before loading up the game? If it hasn't been used in a while it might want its firmware updated, but I dunno.

(I have the Steam version so I can't really speak for the other one.)
Thanks for the reply. The problem could be that my controller is old, recently I had to tape up a small break in the cable although it seems to work with everything else. I think I'll buy a buy a new controller on Amazon that works with Xbox Series S/X and PC so I appreciate the advice.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I use a ps2(yeah I still haven't bought a new pc controller) controller with xbox360ce if that helps

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's not necroing my friend, you had a question and this is the thread to ask it :)

Liryl

Nov 15, 2019
So did this one never end up getting a nude mod?
Both double peace and 2 have them but I cant seem to find anything about this one.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes