4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
Try renaming the game folder to simply Gal Kano or Galkano and the executable to Game.exe, I've had some issues in the past as well when I was using a Win7 machine and this did the trick.
That work thanks

Im i the only one who is kind of dissapointed by ntr games that show the scene outside of Mc's POV, like this one

Reactions: toadsage

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
That work thanks

Im i the only one who is kind of dissapointed by ntr games that show the scene outside of Mc's POV, like this one
I'll be honest, I don't like that element either - because the whole environment of uncertainty splashes away too quickly. It would be best to either unlock it at the end or give the player the choice of whether or not to see the scenes from a secondary perspective.

Reactions: soraex

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I like this game a lot. I usually go for the scenes first but the story and characters intrigued me. This game to me is similar to "
My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone" (can also be find it here). I like the FMC in that game but I think I like this FMC a lot more. If you're having second thoughts, just try it out. Just like that other game, I've mentioned. I had second thoughts but as soon as I tried it out and played it, I loved it after finishing it.

Aug 8, 2021
This might sound weird but this is the most wholesome NTR game I've played.
its a pretty niche part of ntr
That's because this is more a Netorase game. , mentioned by Hmong-sama, is from the same genre.
If you are interested in more Netorase eroges, you can give a chance to , (The full translation is about to be released), and (Translation in progress, surely will be released in the next months).

Funnily enough, this game, My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone, and Gyaruzuma Sex, were translated by the same person/group translating Gyaruzuma Anri: Capu2.
The translation thread for Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa is this one.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I just become part of your patreon capu2! i tried the try version and i love it!, looking foward for the comple version!
nice, i cant wait to play it myself when someone puts it up here with the full game

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I forgot to mention that you need Jap Locale to run the program
What is "Jap Locale" please? I usually don't play jap games or mangas or hentai so i have no idea how they work. I just see that i try to start it in windows 10 and get error message. But I want to play this one..

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
What is "Jap Locale" please? I usually don't play jap games or mangas or hentai so i have no idea how they work. I just see that i try to start it in windows 10 and get error message. But I want to play this one..
You go to control panel, search for region, go to the second tab and change system locale to Japanese. Word of warning, though, even if the language is still english/whatever you're on, if you change your system locale to japan, every app installation will be in Japanese language until you change it again.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You go to control panel, search for region, go to the second tab and change system locale to Japanese. Word of warning, though, even if the language is still english/whatever you're on, if you change your system locale to japan, every app installation will be in Japanese language until you change it again.
Thanks, i think i wont mess up my system with this ...

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks, i think i wont mess up my system with this ...
Definitely won't mess anything up, and you can always revert to your original locale etc once you're done, personally I just leave mine on JP so I never have issues.
You don't need tho.
Just download Locale Emulator and you can play any japanese game without changing the system.
From my experience not every game works with Locale Emulator, it has been a long ass while since I used it but a while back I found a game that really didn't like it, from that moment onwards I just left my system on JP locale.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes